Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 11:02 PM
    What new rules for cookery
    I want to know what new rules for cookery for TRA,TR or PR and how many ilets score we habe need applying for TR because I have heard lot of things.
    Thanks
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by A111 View Post
    I want to know what new rules for cookery for TRA,TR or PR and how many ilets score we habe need applying for TR because i have heard lot of things.
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about:)
    A111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 11:07 PM

I am a student of commercial cookery and I want to know that what are the new rules of cookery for TRA,TR and PR and how many ilets score I have need applying for TR... because I have heard lots of thing about cookery.
    Thanks
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 11:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by A111 View Post
    I am a student of commercial cookery and i want to know that what are the new rules of cookery for TRA,TR and PR and how many ilets score i have need applying for TR.....because i have heard lots of thing about cookery.
    Thanks
    Sorry for my confusion:o I'm sure someone will help you eventually:)
    Just out of curiosity what does TRA, TR and PR stand for? And what does 'ilets' mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pr In Australia on Cookery ? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to ask that is Australian Government still giving pr on commercial cookery if yes then are they planning to change the rules in near future if no then which are the alternative coarse on which I can get pr ?

Be-ro cookery books [ 2 Answers ]

Hi .be-ro is the name of an english flour company and they produced these's small cookery books for a long time,my aunt lost her's and I'm now looking for the date and walnut cake recipe . Which she say's is the best .not forgetting she is 81.

Bero Cookery Book [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if any of you know of the wherabouts of which I can purcahse a 'Bero Cookery Book' I am in need of this recipe book as it has excellent recipes, which not only I can follow, but I can purchase one as a Christmas present. If anybody knows about where I can get one, please...

Italian Cookery [ 2 Answers ]

For a part of my food technology course I'm studying continental foods but mainly focusing on Italian cookery. To get a good grade I will need to design and make a good unusual italian dish , but I'm unfortunate to find one as yet as I only come across the standard italian dishes e.g. Pastas and...

View more questions Search