Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lily137 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 10:39 PM
    My name on visa and name on passport is different. Which one should I write on I-94?
    I only have a given name in passport (No firstname or lastname separately). However, when my visa was issued, they broke my name and issued it under a first name and last name.
    My question is, which way should I write my name on my I-94? The way it is in my passport or the way in which my visa was issued.

Experts, please do reply as soon as possible. I am flying next week and need to know this.

Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 10:13 AM

I don't understand.. give a example?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

Passport and visa [ 2 Answers ]

How much does it cost for a citizen of ghana to purchace a passport and visa to the united states?

Do I need a visa or passport? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a % disabled veteran (with a retired/disabled military card). Do I need a visa or passport to go oversees? Also, what is the difference between the two?

Passport and visa [ 1 Answers ]

My girl friend lives in Ghana and want to move here to Canada to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa and how much do they cost,thanks thibeaub

View more questions Search