Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 09:20 PM
    UK Tax Calculation
    I am an Indian and my company is planning to send me UK on WP. I want to know that how tax workings are being done there and what type of benefit or obligation would be there.

I will be paid some payment for which bills has to be produced and some part would be without bills.

In India amount paid against bills are non taxable and other payment are taxable based on some condition.

So can some one help me to understand the UK tax law so that I can calculate my tax in UK
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 04:20 AM

This forum is about the U.S. taxes.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 01:12 AM

I fail to understand why you disagree with my statement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax calculation [ 5 Answers ]

My brain is fried and I have to figure this out for work, so if you're a tax whiz, here's a quiz you might enjoy working on: If you have a nett (second) income of $484 and are taxed at a rate of 32c in the dollar, what would be the gross income and tax payable? :) :) :) :)

Tax calculation [ 2 Answers ]

I am working in Software Company and earning Rs. 3,70,000/- per annum. I have taken the Housing Loan for Rs. 8,25,000/-. I am paying the EMI Rs. 15000/- per month. I need tax calculation for this whether Let out or Let in the property. If I let out, what will happen? Or If let in, what will happen....

Witholding Tax Calculation [ 6 Answers ]

I work as a contractor. I'm making 2,600 bi weekly. Im from GA. How can I calculate my taxes. I don't want to wait by the end of 2008 before I pay all my taxes. I'm sorry to ask because my payroll department don't want to help me. :confused: Is there any web site that I can download the tax?

NJ Tax Calculation [ 8 Answers ]

This is the first question I would be asking in this community... I tried to go through some threads but didn't get the complete answer... I needed a clarification regarding the calculation of NJ state tax .It would be great if someone could help me out in this. As per my understanding on NJ...

Tax calculation for L2 visa with EAD [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I like to know, whether the tax calcultion would depend on visa status. I mean, should I pay more tax than the US citizen, Green card holders or H1 visa holders for the same income. Consider the income and expenditure are same, please let me know whether the percentage tax deduction...

View more questions Search