Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mar1162 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 03:11 AM
    Eastern Religion Elements Matrix
    Where can I find Countries of Origin, historical figurs and events, central beliefs, nature of God, texts, ritual and practice (sacred elements & their meaning), ethics, and morality for each of these religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Daoism.

All responses will be greatly appreciated!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 24, 2006, 01:28 PM
    Hi Mar,
    I could help you with most any specific question regarding Buddhism or Daoism, though you'd really have to narrow it down a bit. I may be able to help you with Hinduism or Confucianism, depending on the question. Just do a search in Google. Most of this information is readily available on the web. Or try a good library.
    Take care. :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 24, 2006, 01:32 PM
    Here's an excellent place to start
    lavonfran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Where can I find Countries of Origin, historical figurs and events, central beliefs, nature of God, texts, ritual and practice (sacred elements & their meaning), ethics, and morality for each of these religions: Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism and Shinto.

All responses will be greatly appreciated!
    haleykala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 10:12 PM
    eastern religion (hinduism and buddhism ) elements matrix
    tiredmom1978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 07:29 PM

Countries of Origin is for Hinduism-Napal, India, Mauritis, Bali, and Indonesia. For Buddhism- is Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Tibat, Bhutan, Mangolia, Sri Lanka, Laos, Vietnam, and Japan. Confucianism- is Eastern Asia Nations. and Last but not least is Daoism (Toasism)- is China and Taiwan.

Hope this helps this is the only thing I understood for The Eastern Religion Elements Matrix. I am working on iy now and I am stuck on all the rest of it.:confused:
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jan 9, 2009, 06:31 PM

Back in my college days, one of my textbooks was The Religions of Man, sorry a little rushed right now can't look up the author. Anyway, I found it a very readable book, covering most of those. Your library might have it.

BTW, it does only cover the religions of "man," none of the Goddess religions. It doesn't cover Taoism, which many say (including me), is one of the most feminist/ feminine of traditional, widely known religions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periodic Table of the Elements - Age/level appropriate teaching [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently looking for resources to teach the concepts of the Periodic Table of the Elements. Would you please share with me some good websites that will help me to tutor a youngster in Grade 9 Science? Thank you.

Periodic table of elements [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I need teaching strategies on how to teach the periodic table of elements.. I teach special education so it has to be hands on stuff as well as small group... web quests etc.. do I put them in groups? Or just do the first 10? I really need help! Thank you

Religion [ 1 Answers ]

What is the official teaching of the catholic church regarding people of other faiths ability to get into heven

Networking a dot matrix printer [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, Kindly help me, can you please give me advise on how I can put a Dot Matrix on Printer on a network? What are the tools that I needed. Will I need a hub? JETDIRECT CARD? Or any other tools, please advise me. Hoping for your fastest reply. Thank you very much. br,

View more questions Search