Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dumblebore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 04:04 PM
    "I am the Maniac" Movie Question
    When I was a boy, in the 60's, I saw a movie that was probably made in the 1930's - 1940's. Black & White. It involved a murderous "maniac" that was killed at the end of the movie.

After the movie, the "Maniac" came back to life and talked directly to the audience about not telling anyone about how the movie ended or he would come and kill you.

This movie is one of the wierdest movies I have ever seen and completely freaked me out. I didn't tell anyone about it for years but need to know the name of it.

Any help?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 10, 2010, 04:35 PM

You might look here.

Ref:

Free Horror|1930-1939 Movies Online
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 10, 2010, 07:46 PM

Homicidal (1961)

"A WORD OF WARNING! Please don't reveal the ending of this picture or your friends will kill you - IF THEY DON'T, I WILL!" - William Castle
    Dumblebore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 07:45 PM

Quinn, thanks, but not it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yet another "closet flange is too high, what to do" question [ 6 Answers ]

OK... let me first say thanks again for all the prior help. What's there: Concrete floor 3" cast iron Lead pipe connecting closet flange to closet el Brass closet flange will end up at 1" over fininshed floor... Ok... so I used a small, sharp screw driver and hammer and worked the...

Hose bib question "prier" brand [ 5 Answers ]

I've got a leaky hose bib that says PRIER on the body of the bib. I'm guessing PRIER is the name of the company that made it. It is a frost proof bib and it leaks only when it is turned on. It leaks around where the stem (part with the handle on it) screws into the bib body (part that is...

Your address for "[email protected]" is not w [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, my name is gus.. I bought a 94 Acura Integra 2 door a month Ago.. I want to put a SERIOUS system in there that will RATTLE the TEETH of someone 3 BLOCKS away... I need a head unit, the 6 1/2 s For The doors , and the 6 1/2 s for the back , as well as a box... and Anything...

View more questions Search