Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickcastle54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 09:53 PM
    toys from the late 80's/early 90's era
    I've seen this question many many times around the net.

in the late 80's/early 90's, my 2 cousins and I were bugging our parents for these little buggers and now I can't remember what they were called.

they were "action figures" that were about 1-2 inches high wearing cyborg type armor. There were 100's of different ones. They were humanized animals of all sorts. I remember the bat, the kangaroo, the armadillo, and some white bird type of thing. On their abdomen was a 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch temperature sensitive sticker that featured the element that animal would be associated with. A flame=fire, a drop of water=water, a tree=earth etc.

this is going to drive me insane until I figure out what the heck I'm talking about. HELP ME!!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 24, 2006, 01:08 AM
    Hi Nick,
    Could they be "Battle Beasts"?

http://www.toyarchive.com/BattleBeas...AllSeries.html

Hope this helps. Take care. :)
    nickcastle54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 05:55 AM
    [QUOTE=Thomas1970]Hi Nick,
    Could they be "Battle Beasts"?

They can be... you're a life saver. The voices have stopped. :D thanks!!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 24, 2006, 11:01 AM
    You're very welcome. Glad I could help. :)
    Palau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 05:10 PM
    They are called Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts(the japan version also known as ShadowBeasts)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search