Ask
    11111SAURABH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 08:55 AM
    I have 3 periods in amonth am I pregnant
    I have 3 periods in a month tell me am I pregnant
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 02:27 PM

You can't get pregnant if you are having your period. It is possible to have bleeding while you're pregnant, in which case I'd suggest seriously you seek professional help, but if it is your period then it is impossible for you to be pregnant. If your period is abnormally spaced or if you're 16-18 or younger, I'd wait to see if they go back to normal, but if this keeps happening and it isn't normal, then you may want to talk to a doctor. It could be nothing, it could be something...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming pregnant with irregular periods [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm name is stephanie and I'm new here//my periods are irregular and I have trouble getting pregnant, my periods usually last about 52 days which is not normal... I have tried about everything possible to try to get pregnant I'm really having a hard time... is there any body here who...

I don't have periods could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 25 years of age and haven't had a period since I was in high school I have been on the depo injection but came off it around 10-11 months ago in the last few months I have been sexually active and would like to know could it be possible for me to get pregnant?I'm not sure if you can do a...

Do you need to have periods to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Do you have to have periods to get pregnant I don't have periods but hink I mite be pregnant is this possible?

My girlfriend left me yesterday after 1 year and amonth [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have just recently lost my girlfriend I was with her a year and a month and we have been living with each other from the start I got a text yesterday saying sorry I am not lying to you anymore Ive been seeing someone else and have feelings for them when I quizzed her about this a week ago she...

No periods? Not 'Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 22 yr old woman. My periods are never late and always come on the exact that 1st... I was due them this mnth the 1st June and thye have not arrived yet I am sexually active with my fiancé of 5 yrs and don't use protection but I have no symptons of being pregnant and I keep getting very...

View more questions Search