Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gornit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 08:10 AM
    What is the name of these 3 movies from the 90's
    1)the first one has a scene of a prisoner chewing or ripping his fingertips off as part of his escape plan.

2) this has 1 or 2 sequals, they all have the same main character, a really good looking blonde female, and the whole movie(s) are about this alian thing trying to kill her, her and the alian are pretty much the only characters in them. Takes place in africa or south america (hot/dry backgrounds in the movie)

3)the other one has a scene where a zamboni is full of dead bodies and it takes place in a hockey rink.

I would be grateful if anyone knows these movies!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Feb 11, 2010, 01:48 AM
    2) Are you sure this isn't the "Species" franchise, where the blonde is actually the alien?

3) "Bon Cop, Bad Cop" only movie I could find with a zamboni in it?

Feb 11, 2010, 08:15 AM

I'm sure its not species, the first one might of even been made in the late 80's. It takes place in some kenya looking place, very hot dry, she has corn rows. Very attractive. I have never seen this on dvd, only on vhs. As for bon cop bad cop, I'll have a look, it might be :)

Feb 15, 2010, 11:03 AM

No answer yet :(
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2010, 09:55 PM

The 1st movie you talk about does it have jean claud van-dam in it

Feb 18, 2010, 08:08 AM

Yes it certainly does I do believe!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you help me think of these movies from the early 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

It is a cartoon children's movie probably from the early to mid 90's. The part I can remember is: a little girl is driving in the rain with her granspa and her puppy is in the back seat. Somehow the puppy the puppy gets out of the car and rolls down the hill. The little girl realizes that the...

90's movies africa [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie about a woman flying through africa and a man helps her but they get caught in a storm and have to land and escape the desert. I can't remember the actors or the name. I think it was in the nineties.

Old kid movies from the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there is this movie thAT I lovd but can't remembe what its called... or much about it really there was this boy who goes to library o something because hs stuck in the rain on his bike and he opens his book and sum raandom stuff hppends and the paint on the roof flows threw the library and at...

Early 90's movies. [ 1 Answers ]

1.) A late 80's or early 90's cartoon movie about a little boy and girl who draw out their favorite pet or animal and their drawings come to life and the whole movie is them and the animals the drew out driving around and hanging out and stuff. LOL. Please, me and my sister have been looking for...

80's or 90's movies 2 of them [ 4 Answers ]

All right I've been searching for a bit and this is driving me nuts.. First movie I though was called "Atomic highschool" but can't seem to find it, it was I believe 80's sci-fi movie, about a high school and like sometime of radiation waste (no not the toxic avenger), I don't remember much...

View more questions Search