Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wael_daq Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 06:39 AM
    USA Green card cancel
    Thanks lawanwadee for your reply,

But the point that my wife is 29 years old and here mother did the application for here when she was less than 18 yeas and here mother has a green card and she is living outside USA since 7 years.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 10, 2010, 07:35 PM

What is your status?
    wael_daq Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    What is your status?
    I'm Joradainian and living outside the US
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 12, 2010, 10:23 AM

Sorry... her mother is no longer LPR since she left US for 7 years.. if your wife has any brother or sister who become US citizen, he/she may be qualified to apply for immigrant visa but I don't think it's worth trying. When sponsor is your siblings... waiting time outside US could be between 12-25 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Usa green card cancel [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My wife got a green card in 2002 and my son got it in 2004 then they left USA.In 2005 they went back for 2 monthes only .In 2008 I applied for a visit visa to USA then they asked me about my wife and son green card then they took it and cancel it, after that we applied one application in...

I have my green card of USA.how long can I stay out of usa. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Respected sir/Madam.. I'm a indina citizen... I came usa in last feb.. here I got my gren card.. but I I have some work in indina.. so I how long can I stay out of usa... Hoping for perfact answar.. Mehul

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(green card holder) lives in us only for 4-5 months every year after 2006(she got green card in2004 and vaild up to 2014) and goes outside us to live with me.and how long it take to...

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(LPR)(got green card in 2004) lives in us only for 4-5 months after 2006 and goes outside us to live with me.may green card cancel or need to do something else and how long does it take...

USA green card [ 1 Answers ]

I am U.S. Green Card holder. If I travel out of USA to my parent country, How long I can be out of USA and within how I should enter to USA.

View more questions Search