Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coachgrl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 07:16 PM
    This boy
    :confused: this boy likes me but he's afraid to ask me out what should I do it?

I think its wrong if the girl asks out a guy,, or should I have mi friend do it ,
    Or in a note?? :confused:
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 07:28 PM
    No friends, no note.

You are only 14 so I wouldn't worry too much about boys...

If he likes you he'll eventually talk to you. But it is silly to do things via friends or notes. But perhaps that's how you do it school so who am I to get in the way of growing up.

So do what you think it right. But just make sure you are honest, true to yourself and nice to others.

And don't forget to do your homework!! School is No. 1 priority. There will be lots of time for boys later!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2006, 07:32 PM
    Again, I agree with Skell. No notes, no friends. That just causes too much drama.

Let nature take its course. If he does like you then he will ask you. But you really need to concentrate on studies now. Did you know that it won't be too much longer before you can't get a job (after high school graduation) at McDonald's without some college education behind you!? At least here in the U.S. that is where it is heading.

Keep your nose in your books and don't do anything until you are ready, no peer pressure.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2006, 01:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by coachgrl
    :confused: this boy likes me but hes afraid to ask me out wat should i do it??

i think its wrong if the girl asks out a guy ,,,, or should i have mi friend do it ,
    or in a note???:confused:
    NO NO NO, in getting your friend do it... NO NO NO...

If you are sure he likes you, ask him out yourself... he will surely be greatly happy if you did and also probably think how cool you are, as you had the courage to ask him out yourself ;)
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 24, 2006, 08:18 AM
    If you really don't want to ask him, get more acquainted with him so he is more comfortable around you. But just so you know, looking for lasting relationships at your age is pointless. Even if you stick with someone through High School, only 1% of Women marry their (at the risk of sounding corny) High School Sweetheart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Learning English [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you dear, Hi thank you for answer me bat anow I am understan bat you want q ? OK How to leraning english ? How to talking english ? I am waching TV everyday moive film english talking bat how to understan or how to watching.

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

Baby Boy [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old boy who eats stones and soil. I have tried giving him liver meat but he refuses to eat it. Why is he doing this and am worried that it might bring a problem in the long run.

Boy trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!

View more questions Search