Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 04:23 PM
    I'm still getting a kick out of those images! They're great! :)

Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 05:40 PM

I think it is the Rock Island Rocket J. Squirrel or maybe Bullwinkle. Doesn't matter much what it is, you need to decide if you want to kill it or trap it. A friend of mine had $3600 worth of damage done by one squirrel. Make you decision soon because its still going to be cold for quite some time and this visitor will not be leaving. PS squirrels are very much afraid of fox and/or coyote urine which can be purcahsed ar sporting goods store that have a hunting department
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Feb 13, 2010, 05:45 PM

Do you have a catch them alive trap? I have one so I know they work pretty well, depending on what you are trapping.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    I think it is the Rock Island Rocket J. Squirrel or maybe Bullwinkle. Doesn't matter much what it is, you need to decide if you want to kill it or trap it. A friend of mine had $3600 worth of damage done by one squirrel. Make you decision soon because its still going to be cold for quite some time and this visitor will not be leaving. PS squirrels are very much afraid of fox and/or coyote urine which can be purcahsed ar sporting goods store that have a hunting department
    Urine, eh? That sounds like a good idea! I haven't thought of that before. Might actually work with some of the other critters that are invading my premises!
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2010, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisit View Post
    Do you have a catch em alive trap? I have one so I know they work pretty well, depending on what you are trapping.
    I direct a fairly large, men's barbershop chorus. So, I do have lots of resources.

If I need to go the trapping route, I'll do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Last night the house heat was set at 70 now it is 60 inside with cold air blowing out [ 1 Answers ]

We are in Florida and the weather has become very cold, in the 30's at night. Last night the house heater was set at 70 degrees, blowing hot air and we were comfortable. This morning we awoke with an interior temperature of 60 degrees, the heater was blowing cold air. What has happened I can not...

Access to small claims records [ 5 Answers ]

I am being counter sued by a landlord as a result of filing a claim to get my security deposit back. Information I have received from previous tenants leads me to believe this landlord has a pattern of countersuing tenants who have done this in the past many times. Is there a way I can access how...

Another 125 sub panel (sort of inside the same building) [ 0 Answers ]

Sub panel to in-structure shop questions. Details first, questions last. St Louis MO city not county 3000 sq foot house built in the back of a 5000 sq foot, 1 story warehouse zoned mixed use but converted to Residential. (gray areas are fun) The shop is in the front portion of building,...

Psychedelic movie with a small animal [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was with a mouse. It was a watercolor type animation. This mouse is trying to find someone, like his father or something. The scene I remember the most, I think was at the bottom of the ocean or some body of water and the mouse saw a tin can with a picture on it, within another...

Sort a Column & sum the range with same value during the sort [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to sort a data table by Grades & then sum the totals of the cell with same Grade. The table consists of this headers: Date, DD#, Grade, Bags so what I'm trying to do is to come up with a formula that can sort by Grade & then add the total Bags against that particular Grade and...

View more questions Search