Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishgirl8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 08:10 PM
    1928 Silver Certificate
    A one dollor bill. B in L corner, series of 1928 A silver certificate, signed by N.O.Woods & A.W. Melton, with a blue seal on the L. "Silver Certificate" at the very top, centered and on the bottom One Silver Dollar, below that, Payable To The Bearer O Demand. It is worn, with folds and creases, but no tears or holes on it. On the lower R side, in small letters it reads "B 1781." Serial # E87318890B The back is bright green with lettering.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Hi, irishgirl8!

I apologize that your question wasn't getting addressed while it was in the Other Money & Services forum topic area! So, I've moved it to this forum topic area where it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by our Coins & Currency Expert, Flying Blue Eagle.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2010, 11:27 PM

Irishgirl8= QUESTION- I have a 1928A $1.00 silver certificate,Signatures
    are {WOODS AND MELTON }Here are the values on these coins VF-20= $25.00::UNC-63 is $55.00}::I hope that I have given you the answers that you need;; HAVE a great day and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1928 A Silver Certificate Dollar [ 7 Answers ]

I am curious about the current value of my 1928 A silver Certificate. The serial number is N98941894A and the plat number is J900. The back has a unique block "ONE" that is unlike any other dollar bill I have seen. Thanks so much for your research into this rare silver certificate. Regards, Ed

Silver Certificate - 1928 [ 2 Answers ]

SILVER CERTIFICATE - 1928 series A, blue certificate, signed by A.W. Mellon, #L83028151A what's the value. thanks

1928 silver dollar certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I have a silver dollar certificate circa 1928. I wanted to know the value of this bill. The information I can provide are as follows: It has blue seal The letter next to the date is B (so the date is 1928 B) The name of the secretary of the treasury is Ogden L. Mills Serial number is...

Value of 1928 silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

What is the value of a 1928B (VF),1935B(VF),and 1935 (VG)to(VF) one dollar silver certificates respectfully? Thank You.

1928 Silver Certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how much a 1928 Silver Certificate is worth. I have three. All three have crease marks and two are slightly yellowed. All three have the blue seals and their serial numbers are in blue with stars. Two are from the 1928 A series and one is from the 1928 series. The 1928 A...

View more questions Search