Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwest75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 06:54 PM
    Panasonic hdtv Model No PT-52LCX66
    An OSD advising "AIR FILTER CLEANING" is displayed. Where is the air filter and what is the best method of cleaning?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 07:02 AM

I checked the owner's manual and it simply tells you to consult your nearest dealer. Haha.

There's this other post here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/home-e...ng-351338.html

That might give you some insight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic HDTV Air Filter Cleaning [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic HDTV model PT-50LC14 and I'm getting a blue message box that says "Air Filter Cleaning Recommended" and then it shuts off. Where is the filter located so I can clean it?

Panasonic HDTV TBM2AC0281 power light comes on, but TV then shuts off. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! We have a 37inch TV that is almost 3 years old. The TV will power on, but then shuts off. Why? :(

Panasonic HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

My screen is showing a blue mark in the middle underneathe the screen and it keeps flashing blue every secound

Panasonic 42" HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic 42" HDTV. I have had it for only 2 years. The power supply died! Thank God I purchased a protection plan. They put in a whole new power supply. I think the problem could have been that the power cord was too short to fit into the surge protector on it's own, I had to buy an...

View more questions Search