Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Look at all the choices you have! You can listen to the good doctor, or US!

You have a choice, so make a decision. Confusion comes when you can't decide what you want to do.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 03:43 PM

The way I see it.. If she can't communicate with you and be honest with you and continues to use you for her own desparation, forget her! Women like this are single and "available" for a reason.

Also, I know a lot of times things do happen, but, you said she has two kids by two different fathers? That speaks volumns to me. If she can't even stick out with her kids father, what makes you any different?

Don't let yourself be used. If you want to stay in contact with her, no one is going to stop you. But don't have sex. That's her power... If you take it away from her, she'll eventually get bored and leave... OR.. if she really does have feelings for you, the bond will strengthen. Who knows, maybe all the men in her life have treated her bad and this is her only way of acting around men.
    alex0830 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 04:58 PM

Lucky you made a point I have failed to mention. This woman's past has been very bad. Her first child's father used to beat her up. She has told me that he put guns to her head and would tell her to never say anything about him selling drugs, she says she would have to bag drugs up and couldn't say no or he would beat her up. She has a samll ruptured vein in her beautiful legs where he kicked her once and said he also knocked a table down on her head. The next fatjher she found was also severely jealous and would control her ins and outs has slapped her and on occasions beat her up. She said he put her down and constantly told her no one would ever want her with 3 kids. I guess that was a challenge for her. Her dad had a chat with me about her a while back in which he says that she would never express her feelings and seemed when she was talked to it went in one ear and out the other. She got pregnant at 14 yrs old. She is 28. We went to a therapist and he told her that she is a person who needs to be loved and is something she wants at all cost that is the reason she is the way she is. She was molested by her bestfriends dad when she was a teen he fondled her and she ran out. But this woman can be destructive. Like she said she is happy being freen and no one will tell her when she can or can't go out.

Feb 17, 2010, 06:41 AM

Guys what is this ugly nasty feeling I feel in my chest every morning I wake up. It like tightens up. Like its teling me something is wrong. Withdrwals almost. Lol. It feels like depression and all out sadness. As soon as I wake up I think about her non stop. About why she doesn't call about who she might b with or doing. And this no contact suck and its just the second day.
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Feb 17, 2010, 07:30 AM

Alex you should really consider professional help. This forum provides advice, support, and a reality slap but your issues may require a bit more personal examination. Think about it.

Feb 17, 2010, 08:26 AM

I have a counceling session next week. It just hurts to know this girl is an expert in making men fall in love with her. Just her tactics. She portrays her self to b kind nice and so sweet until her real self comes out. And to know this is the weekend she is kidless sucks. To think she will spend the night or the weekend with someone else. And also to know this Saturday I was supposed to go with her to a friends party that will be done big. Knowing she more than likely get wasted and all the guys she knows will be there. Uuuuugggghhhh. Remember she told me she had met someone she was talking to over the weekend but was nothing serious when we last spoke. 5 minutes laster she calls back laughing and being straight up evil. She said she told me that so I leave her alond due to the voicemail I sent her of a girl asking me to call her back. She said she wasn't talking or seeing someone else. But before she heard me sobbing and crying telling her how she could do that to me and asking y she lied in my face. It just sucks to remmember she once told me she used tactics to real me in like a fish. Such as using her mouth to pleasure me on severa, occasions which she can do all very well. And to think she is doing the same to same guy that more than likely will continue to come back for more. She's an expert at realing people in chewing them up and spitting them out.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 08:39 AM

We call that a succubus, you can't keep thinking about this stuff, it's going eat you alive. Join a gym, it's a great occupier of time
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 08:42 AM
    She's an expert at reeling people in chewing them up and spitting them out.
    And you just keep going back for more!
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 06:18 PM

I guess it comes down to how you want to be treated. Do you enjoy the feeling of being cheated on. Even though you've broken up with someone, you still feel that way. Do you enjoy knowing or thinking that she is with a different man every night?

It all comes down to what you want out of life. Do you think you deserve this type of treatment? Or do you think you deserve better? Are you the personality that clings to the person you date? Is every break up bad?

You need to do some heavy soul searching. You need to figure out if this is what you want out of life. Instead of crawling back to her like a beaten dog begging for a bone, move on with your life. Forget her. Her past boyfriends probably beat her up because she may have cheated on them. If she lived in the drug dealer world, then that is unexceptable and is punished by a fight. And quite honestly, her past gives her no excuse to treat people the way she does.

You're not going to save someone who doesn't want to be saved. I think that's what your aiming at... Get out now before one day you wake up and find yourself in a situation that is less than ideal.

Feb 17, 2010, 08:23 PM

Your right lucky. I thought strongly that she may change the way she is. But as cold as this woman is she told me bluntly that I nor anyone else would change the way she is. She told me point blank that she did not have a desire to change how she is and if I wanted to I had to accept it. She says she likes the way she is because that way she doesn't get hurt. I can't believe I continue to love someone like that. It's a weird feeling

Feb 17, 2010, 08:29 PM

I can't believe she doesn't even think about me or call or even txt if I'm OK or what. Man I would think the big tattoo she has on her lower back with a japanese symbol of love would remind her of me but I guess not. She got 2 tattos telling me she got them to prove to me she was in love with me. She got my full name on her lower back with a love symbol. And she got my middle name on her ankle. She never ever had a tatto in her life and these were the first. I gues. She was in love with me once upon a time.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2010, 09:31 PM

Tattoos are on the outside.

Its what's inside that counts. Sounds cliché. Awwww..

Let her get another one about how you moved on & let her go and decide where to put it.

This girl was trouble from the get go.
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Feb 18, 2010, 07:02 AM

Oooo... tattos with your name.

When she gets older she can look at them and remember just how much of a _____ she was.

You fill in the blank.

Feb 18, 2010, 08:42 AM

Lmao. The last time she did this crap she said that she had gone to a place where they can laser remove her tatoos. I just smiled and told her "well there will alway be a permanent memory of u getting it for me" "and likely a scar from them" she just smiled back and said well your right but even then I will get them removed for me not to have them. Honestly guys this crap is hard this woman was beautiful and had a beautiful smile that can light up a room. Lol. I'm still so much in love with her.
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Feb 18, 2010, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alex0830 View Post
    Honestly guys this crap is hard this woman was beautiful and had a beautiful smile that can light up a room. Lol. I'm stil so much in love with her.
    This line reminded me of a song I heard the other day.
    It is directed at men, but I think the same can apply towards women like this:
    "Once upon a time, there lived a boy, he would only play with real life toys, one hand here and one hand there, no attachments this man wears. A smile so sweet its hard to see that there's no fruit growing in his tree."
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Her actions are anything but beautiful.

She may be seriously messed up by her childhood and past,in which case she may one day realise that she needs help.

You should detox yourself from your addiction to her.
    Love doesn't equal pain and emotional abuse.
    clickclick Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2010, 09:46 AM

I have just finished reading this post and I totally agree with what has been said. Yes its hard and very possibly the most difficult thing you'll ever do but you need to let go and give yourself time to realise not all women are like her. All you're getting out of this is heatache. Is that what you want? The woman clearly has issues but you can't help someone who doesn't want your help. She's getting her kicks out of keeping you hanging while you get nothing except for occasional sex, on her terms, that in the end means nothing to her. Leave her alone, take some time to deal with your own problems and give yourself a chance to get over her, which you can't do whilst staying in contact with her, then you'll be able to find someone who loves and respects you for you and not just how good you are in the sack.

Feb 18, 2010, 12:50 PM

Omg. The job I do involves driving around like I told you earlier. Her house is on a subdivision I have to drive through often. Today I drover through and guess what. Her ex husbands truck is parked outside meaning he is inside with her. As I was driving back I see both of them walking out and her putting I guess one of their kids inside the truck and he saw me and got a little closer to her rear. So I stopped briefly a couple of houses down to do my job and I know she saw me and I guess both of them constantly looked my way more her. If you could just feel what I felt at that moment. Is like my heart was pounding so heart and the sadness rushed through my body. So I just drove off and didn't call or text her to argue like I would normally do. I feel so freaking sad and stressed. I guess she switched around and told him she only wanted some from him and no one else.
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Feb 18, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alex0830 View Post
    Omg. The job I do involves driving around like I told ya earlier. Her house is on a subdivision I have to drive thru often. Today I drover through and guess what. Her ex husbands truck is parked outside meaning he is inside with her. As I was driving back I see both of them walking out and her putting I guess one of their kids inside the truck and he saw me and got a little closer to her rear. So I stopped briefly a couple of houses down to do my job and I know she saw me and I guess both of them constantly looked my way more her. If ya could just feel what I felt at that moment. Is like my heart was pounding so heart and the sadness rushed through my body. So I just drove off and didn't call or txt her to argue like I would normally do. I feel so freaking sad and stressed. I guess she switched around and told him she only wanted some from him and noone else.
    Great job not contacting her and just driving off! Shows you are moving past this better and better.

Feb 18, 2010, 02:10 PM

I guess so. But there's no way of taking thr pain away from what I went through although its uncertain if they were doing anything but if he was just picking her kids up then he would have stayed outside. No respect for her parents home. Like I said before she is 28 has 3 kids with 2 babby daddys and lives at home with her parents and on her sons is extremely autistic borderline retarded and she still acts this way. Shoot and the fact that I accepted her with all d baggage and stufff. I wish I can find me the one girl who really wants to be loved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants a break but says she doesn't know why [ 28 Answers ]

(for starters I apologise for the large description but I feel I could get more help with a little background information - thanks to anyone who's helpful enough to read it) Hi, I'm 22 and my girlfriend is 19.. We started going out before uni and we're relatively close to each other (distance...

My Girlfriend doesn't Like Kissing [ 21 Answers ]

Ok for some reason my girlfriend doesn't like kissing and I don't know how to handle that. To me it's the biggest sign off affection on a daily basses. She says hugs are a sign and this is true but you hug your friends. Kissing is more personal. This is kind of a stupid post I know but I'm lost....

I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to have sex with me [ 7 Answers ]

I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to have sex with me but she doesn't want to break up with me either. She is a gorgeous woman and beyond sexy, just looking at her makes my body desire her in a way I can not explain. I tell her all the time that she is beautiful and that the only...

My Girlfriend doesn't Want Sex / Low Sex Drive [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start by summarising our relationship, we are both 18 years of age, this may sound young for some of the members here to be in a sexual relationship but this is the reality of today and id like to ask a few major questions to help me out in my relationship. We have been together since Dec 19...

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

View more questions Search