Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex0830 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 04:26 PM

This stinks. Valentines alone. My dumbbutt ga ve her a gift and a valentines card with a whole lot of feeling. She said thank you and teared up when she read it. We had a short kiss but then it was over and she told me that I'm better off without her. I'm lost without her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 04:31 PM

Time to find yourself without her now.

Feb 14, 2010, 08:34 PM

I am so mad at myself and sad. On valenitines day come on guys. Her daughter was texting me and telling me her mommy left her with her 2 other kids and grandma and granpa are asleep. That her mommy told her she was coming back later on at night and that she was dressed up in a skirt and heels and a nice shirt. Come on she freaking told e she was going to her sisters. Why including today does she lie in my face that there's no one involved. Where else is she going to go on valentines at 8pm because her sister was at her house. Omg I'm so mad. This woman is a 28yr old with 3 kids and doesn't have the descensy to be honest. Y? I'm 25 with no kids and I can't seem to move on. What the hell is my problem
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Dude, Valentines Day is created by Hallmark. Yes, I am a woman and I despise this day. It's a reason to spend money. Life, love and happiness occurs every day, not just once a year.

Feb 14, 2010, 08:58 PM

Y would a woman lie so bluntly in my face that there's no one around. Y can't I hate this woman or thing whatever the hell she is. Obviously she doesn't have feelings. Its clear cut that she had a date and left her kids. Y does she continue to say there's no one involved.
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 09:56 PM

Geez dude, what do you expect from a female who uses men for sex? Now you know that such people exist, accept it, and the bullet you barely dodged. Just figure she had to replace you with somebody... anybody. Celebrate!!

Feb 15, 2010, 06:35 AM

I understand. But its hard when you fall deep in love with someone. I just hate people lying in my face. I mean if she tells me to move on and to back off that she's happier and don't want to be with me. Shot she even told me I talked her out of the whole having sex with me thing
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 07:06 AM
    If you keep staying in contact with her or getting updates about her, you're just going to prolong the pain and misery.

When you are ready to let go, then you need 1000% NC.

Every time you talk to her, you're going to reset all the progress you've made. Based on your posts, you have zero progress because you are constantly trying to communicate with her. So you're just going to keep on suffering.

When you're ready to let her go, know that the NC rules are there for you to help you heal from the break up.
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 07:11 AM
    So I keep calling her and finally she yells at me to back off and to stop calling and calls me a loser a pest and a piece of crap. I go to her house the next day and she says she looked for me because she was drinking and got horny and she felt comfortable with me. We make love again that morning but she says that right now she doesn't want a relationship but like to make love to me because of comfort. And then she says she won't stop going out. But would like to keep it simple. I told her no that I wasn't a sexual object.
    I think you have to examine exactly what it was you were so in love with, as she seemed really clear what her feelings were. Yes its hard when we get rejected, and have to accept that things won't work, but all the feelings in the world cannot change all that, or stop the hurting. Maybe there is no one else, just her having fun doing her thing, but that's not the important part as I don't see her being more honest than she could be, but you not seeing that this will never work.

Nice rant though, and venting those feelings helps.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 07:45 AM

You've had one lucky escape.
    Go no contact and stay no contact.
    Take control of your own life and avoid her at all costs.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 08:34 AM

I am sorry about the breakup, but before you can move on you need to accept the reality of your situation. You broke up, it’s over. Let reality sink in. Don’t allow yourself to harbor secret fantasies of getting back together or how she’s going to come crawling back to you. Respect that this chapter of your life has closed and tell yourself that you’re going to have to get over it and move on. It didn’t work out and it probably wasn’t meant to be. Accept that fact and move on.

You need to realize that she’s making a fool out of you. She’s playing games with your heart. You need to go complete NC with her. Don’t talk to her at all - no text, no calls, no emails. Change your phone number then she can’t text!

If you really feel like you’re falling apart over all of this you should consider talking to a counselor. Gain back your life and self respect. You need to heal and get healthy again before you can find the real woman of your dreams.

Feb 15, 2010, 04:05 PM

Guys I really appreciate all of your suggestions. It gives me a bit of relief. And yes I am the type of person that has to express their feelings. Thank GOD I found this site. Really guys I am a very good person and nice yes I admit I do have my flaws but not to the extent this girl is treating. Its like she's a cold blooded person with no feeling for anything or anyone. I help people out with their problems and in general but this problem hit home which I need help for. I fell for this girl totally and loved her more than words can describe. She was my world my princess my all and I received this great disappointment. So please don't get mad if I express myself constantlybut I lost many of my friends and my social life due to this woman.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Never, ever, make another person your "world." ALWAYS keep a sense of identity and independence. All you will get out of making someone your "world" is loneliness and desperation.
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 05:55 PM

We won't get mad at you for ranting and venting, as we have all had to learn the same life lessons you are learning now.

Sorry you have to go through the pain of learning the realities of life.

So ranting, and venting, is good, even crying! That's why they make beer, so guys have a place to hide their tears (JK?)

You'll be okay when the dust settles.

Feb 15, 2010, 11:03 PM

Friends I'm sorry to tell u but this woman just killed every bit of self esteem and every bit of happiness I had. I returned a ph call and she ended up acting like I was bothering her so she finally tells me she did meet someone that she is talking to since Friday and she did it because of the voicemail I forwarded and that she has moved on so I hang up and she calls back laughing saying that she is trying everything for me to stop cqalling her and again she ended up saying that she didn't meet anyone but that this is none of my biz. Fine guys tear me up. I guess I have no self dignity. I'm so low to the ground that it's a challenge for me to come back up. Honestly it has taken a toll on me physically as well I feel weak and just want to sleep it off. This has hurt me so much. How can she be so cruel to me when all I have down is pour my heart to her. How can I deserve that.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 01:55 AM
    Again-go NO contact and stop calling,returning calls and getting text and whatever updates.
    No contact,act as if you've dropped off the face of the Earth.
    You need to seriously detox from this toxic mess.
    You can only do that if you cut ALL contact-preferably yesterday!

Rebuild your selfesteem,get in touch with your friends,get your life back.
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 08:53 AM

This has hurt me so much. How can she be so cruel to me when all I have done is pour my heart to her. How can I deserve that.
    Well geez guy, you poured your heart out to the wrong person, as evidence by what she did to it.

It was like putting your hand in a gators mouth, and being surprised he bit it off.
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

Feb 16, 2010, 09:13 AM

Toot... toot...

All aboard the Pain Train!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 09:37 AM

Like Tal said, if you stick your hand in boiling water and expect not to be burnt, you're dense. Stop calling and stop answering her phone calls. Change your number if you have too

Feb 16, 2010, 03:31 PM

Oh gosh. This is the hardest thing I have ever done. It feels like torture. I haven't called or txt this woman in one day. Lol. And it hurts. And she is probably having fun and relieved I don't contact her. Man how can women be so rough like this. I mean really how can they b so cold. Will she ever call or txt. I have read the book by george karanastasis m.d. how to get your ex back and it does talk about no contact it says u help yourself out abd eventually she will begin to wonder and her curiosity will b so much she will call u. I lost my thumb drive and lost the book so I can't get it back. Have to buy it againn.then he talks about limited contact. Limites adjuste contact. I'm confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants a break but says she doesn't know why [ 28 Answers ]

(for starters I apologise for the large description but I feel I could get more help with a little background information - thanks to anyone who's helpful enough to read it) Hi, I'm 22 and my girlfriend is 19.. We started going out before uni and we're relatively close to each other (distance...

My Girlfriend doesn't Like Kissing [ 21 Answers ]

Ok for some reason my girlfriend doesn't like kissing and I don't know how to handle that. To me it's the biggest sign off affection on a daily basses. She says hugs are a sign and this is true but you hug your friends. Kissing is more personal. This is kind of a stupid post I know but I'm lost....

I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to have sex with me [ 7 Answers ]

I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to have sex with me but she doesn't want to break up with me either. She is a gorgeous woman and beyond sexy, just looking at her makes my body desire her in a way I can not explain. I tell her all the time that she is beautiful and that the only...

My Girlfriend doesn't Want Sex / Low Sex Drive [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start by summarising our relationship, we are both 18 years of age, this may sound young for some of the members here to be in a sexual relationship but this is the reality of today and id like to ask a few major questions to help me out in my relationship. We have been together since Dec 19...

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

View more questions Search