Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeyer01 Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Kenmore dishwasher won't wash
    I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 363-14772100. About a month ago I noticed it was not cleaning as well. I would put the dishwashing packs of detergent in there and it wouldn't even dissolve all of the pack or even all of the liquid detergent inside. It has seemed to get even worse since. I have just regular liquid detergent now but even if I put in just a little bit and have the dishes completely rinsed of all food before washing, it doesn't clean. It leaves detergent residue on the dishes and just does not clean any food off. There is no leaking that I'm aware of. The spray arms seem to be clean. It sounds like it's running all the cycles as usual. I know it is still heating the water. What else could be the problem?

Thanks,

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore U/W Dishwasher does everything but wash [ 0 Answers ]

It fills, heats, drains, but does not wash. I have a 7-yr old Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher. During the last cycle it seemed to work, I heard a strange noise. It thought something got stuck in the food grinder. We do have hard water. I tried cleaning everything inside to the best of my...

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.