Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cruiser91174 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 08:10 AM
    Will a coleman evcon heatpump work on a house? It shows to be a modular unit
    I have an opportunity to buy an almost new exterior unit and will need to get heat strips for my home. I do not want to do this if it will not work..
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 9, 2010, 08:34 AM
    Model number? Is this a package unit (self contained outside) OR a separate furnace inside with the heat pump outside?

Feb 9, 2010, 09:21 AM

It looks to have a separate furnace! Not supplied. If I am correct I will need heat strips for my furnace. The information sheet is missing on the side so I do not have the model number

Feb 9, 2010, 09:27 AM

It looks to have a separate furnace! Not supplied. If I am correct I will need heat strips for my furnace. The information sheet is missing on the side so I do not have the model number
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 9, 2010, 10:14 AM
    You will need an electric furnace and a professional on site to figure it all out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Evcon Electric Heat/Air unit filter placement [ 7 Answers ]

We live in a rented mobile home in Texas; the landlord requires us to change filters once a month in the heat/air unit, which is a Coleman Evcon. (There is no model number visible.) The filters were sitting tilted along the side, inside the case, when we moved in. We have lived here over a year and...

Coleman evcon heat ac unit fan will not turn off. [ 5 Answers ]

The fan will not turn off with thermostat in any position. Where is fan limit switch?:confused:

Mobile home heating unit(coleman evcon presidential) [ 7 Answers ]

The pilot light is on, but the unit won't come on to heat home, could it be the thermal coupling, or is there something else that may be causing it? Last year it did this for a few days, then it worked fine rest of the winter. Thanks for your...

Coleman Evcon Heater/Ac unit fan is very noisy [ 2 Answers ]

I am a recently widowed Social Security recipient and hubby did everything so I'm lost. In my mobile home the Coleman Evcon Heater/air conditioner fan is rattling when it comes on. Both the heat and AC work fine but the fan is getting louder. It may just need tightening but I don't know how to...

View more questions Search