Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attemarj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 12:31 PM
    Getting copy of Cell Phone bills/records
    Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. I think that she is talking with or seeing someoneh else, we have 2 different accounts, so I don't know how to get a copy. I've asked her to see the bills, but she refuses to let me see them.

Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2006, 12:48 PM
    Simplely NO, unless you are an authorised user on her account.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2006, 01:41 PM
    No, you can not see them if they are in her name, unless she will let you see them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Copy Of Cell Phone Bill [ 4 Answers ]

I Recently Returned From Out Of Town To Find That My Wife To Be Had Pretty Much Cleaned Me Out And Has Taken My Son And Will Not Give Me An Address Or Number. I Have Her Ssn, Cell Phone Number, And Dob. Is It Possible For Me To Get A Detailed Copy Of Her Cell Bill For The Last 4 Months?

Your cell phone records, for sale.. [ 1 Answers ]

What ever happen to privacy?? Link: http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2006/01/for_sale_your_p.html

Outrageous taxes on phone bills [ 4 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right area for this but this is the closet I could find. Is anyone else in this country sick of being over taxed on our phone bills like I am? Does anyone else feel like we are being double taxed on their bills? I don't know about you but I feel helpless when it comes to the...

View more questions Search