Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anned Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 05:59 AM
    The exposure the lens I told her
    What does the sentence "It's all about the exposure, the lens I told her" mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2010, 06:26 AM

A very basic explanation would be:

exposure = lens = camera

Where were you reading this phrase ?

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exposure to bleach- is it bad? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a flood damage a bit ago. To prevent mold and to clean the basement he power washed it with water and bleach. The smell is quite strong and has us both dizzy, nauseated and our hearts pounding. I know it's a given to open up the windows and go out and get fresh air. My question...

Asbestose exposure [ 2 Answers ]

I redid my basement,and tore down some asbestose board,the type used on the return vents for the heater. I think it is called asbestose insulation board. It appeared thin white and hard and was in good shape. I replaced it with 6 inch metat ducts ,Now I know but at the time I did not wet down the...

Indecent exposure [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of punishment do you get for exposing your bum in public? In quebec canada, and over 18 years old.

Subtle Toxic Exposure? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All: I am writing to ask about the safety of long-term exposure to things that we pay little attention to. I was wondering about --city tap water-- and the exposure of chlorine over time. Is this a possible cancer cause to felines? Would bottled water be a better diet? I realize rural area...

Hepititus exposure [ 7 Answers ]

My partner has hepititus C,can I be exposed to this virius, if so what can I do to prevent this? Many thanks Carol

View more questions Search