Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogeshpb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 04:57 AM
    How can I set password on dlink router
    How can I set password on wireless dlink router for internet to other person not acces my internet without permition me?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2010, 05:33 AM
    There are many models of Dlink routers. I assume you want to set a key for encryption. You can start here: How to Set up a D-Link Wireless Router | eHow.com
    Jojicorpuz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Dir 300

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DLink DI524 UP router password / username removal [ 5 Answers ]

How do I remove my ISP username and password entered at installation time of DLink router : DI524UP. Reason for removal: the ISP has advised username and password in router is no longer required as router was stopping my ability to connect to the internet due to a change in the ISP operating...

DLink 2310 G Router Password Reset! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a rangebooster 2310 G router, which I purchased about 6 months ago from the Source. WHen I bought it, it must have been a return, because it came with a slip of paper with a network key and password written on it. I have since lost the slip of paper (of course!) and tried to do a...

How to set password on wireless router? [ 2 Answers ]

I have not password in my wireless router. Now I want to set password in my wireless router. I use Dlink router and time wanner cable . Thanks, Aung

How to set a password to your wireless router? [ 3 Answers ]

When I first bought the router I had no idea what I was doing, so in the process of setting it up, I decided not to include a password thing because I thought it would have been such a hassle putting in the password every time I try using the internet on my laptop. Now I'm getting random people...

View more questions Search