Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatechcontrols Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 12:04 AM
    How to edit the jpg file which is in text format?
    I want to know how to edit jpg file which is in text format... if I convert it into word file than how can I edit that word file... let me know the answer..
    tanzeelniazi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 03:07 AM

I'm sorry but I didn't got your question. You have an image of a word file, am I rite? Is this your question. Then use Abby fine reader which can convert image files into editable word documents. For more information visit ABBYY OCR SDK for integrating intelligent and accurate OCR, ICR, OMR, barcode recognition and PDF conversion technologies

Hope that works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert jpg to word format? I have a file in Jpg format and have to convert it [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a lettet in Jpg format. I`m supposed to add it to another file which is in Microsoft Word format and then print it all together. My problem is converting jpg format to word. If I do that, then easily put it at the proper place in the middle of the other file. I also downloaded...

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

How can edit jpg file in excel 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Deep sidhu.I have scanned documents with jpg file .I want to to open and edit in excel 2003.

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 1 Answers ]

In downloading my camera card, I found the files were in CTG. How to convert to JPG or TIF?

How to read .reg file in text format [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I learnt that .ref file is nothing but a text document. Is there a way to programatically read the content in .reg file (line by line) and retrieve information. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

View more questions Search