Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Feb 9, 2010, 11:04 AM

Do they know YOU like them?

First you need to show an interest!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 11, 2010, 09:14 AM

Its natural to be attracted to females, that doesn't mean they will like you back. Or that you will still like them after you get to know them.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2010, 10:48 AM

Not every girl that you like will like you back... that's a given. But you have to remember that you haven't met EVERY girl yet... So show some patience.
    (plus, my fiancé is a HUGE nerd- star trek, magic the gathering, movies, final fantasy, etc.) And so am I... So don't think that nerds are hopeless when it comes to relationships =)
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2010, 01:35 PM
    I'm meeting a girl at a café. Thing is I've never really gone. I never go out so I don't know what people do.

Yes I know people talk but don't the café people expect people to buy cofee or something to eat? Or is it just a place for people to hang out ?

Hi.

I"ve never realy gone out. I don't do the "hang out" thing. I'm not social but I'm trying it and I met a girl online and we're going to meet. She said she wants to hang out with me.

Ok, but what can I do? Usually when I'm alone and I go out. I just go to library, park and maybe bookstore. I don't think that would be any fun for her.

So any tips?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 01:49 PM

Buy a coffee for you and your date. Sit and talk about what you like and what she likes. Easy as pie.

Ooh. Pie. Buy some pie. :)
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 01:50 PM

I thought you met a girl at a coffee shop and you're going out with her?

How many girls are you trying to date?

Feb 28, 2010, 02:02 PM

No but after cofee shop, we going to do more stuff.
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozoDOP2 View Post
    no but after cofee shop, we gonna do more stuff.
    And? What stuff are you going to do? Why can't you do it? What's holding you back?

Just have fun, be yourself, it really isn't that hard.

Mar 6, 2010, 08:53 AM
    How do Non Talkative guys find a GF, anyone have advice?
    Most American girls are talaktive and confident. Well most that I've ever seen in my life.
    And they think quiet guys( quiet shy) are loosers. So, where do we find women that would be nice, and how to meet them? Where?

At work, all the women ( 40 employees total) are loud talkative and although I talk to them softly and slowly, they are not interested at all. It's always been like that not just in work but all throuout my school life. Most girls just hate shy guys.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 03:46 PM

How many times does this have to be explained to you? Not all women hate shy guys. I don't think its fair to even say most girls. You keep lumping all women together and using racial (offensive) stereotypes. What if you actually made an attempt to get to know a girl before assuming that because she's a certain race or because she's more social than you that she's going to hate you? In general, if you're nice to people, they'll be nice to you. All you have to do is be friendly. Nothing extra special. I don't really recommend dating co-workers, but your could practice your conversation skills with your female co-workers. Questions like "how's your day going?" if they have kids, ask how their kids are doing. Ask how their family is. A lot of times, when you ask someone about their kids, they'll go on and on. Al you have to do is pay attention to what they're saying. For example, if they mention their kid has a big soccer championship the coming weekend, the next week when you see them, casually ask how the team did. Make friends with your male co workers. If you start talking to them, they're likely to invite you along when they go for drinks or dinner after work. Or maybe if they get together on the weekend. You've got to gain some confidence in yourself. You're your own worst enemy. Stop worrying about dating right now. Focus on learning to socialize. Even if you meet a woman who loves you, she'll want to introduce you to her friends and family. She'll want you to attend parties and other social functions with her. Unless you want to be alone forever, which I don't think you do, you have to learn to socialize. And no more stereotypes. No more at all. None. I can't emphasize that enough. No more making unfair assumptions about an entire race.
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 07:02 PM

If you love her and she loves you there should be no problem, you can make it work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 06:00 PM

No, really all of the people I know are married, with kids. But you merely get out of it, what you put into it, if you are shy, then you will not BS with people.

And if you messaged a 100 people you don't know and 4 answered, that is actually very good odds.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozoDOP2 View Post
    i tried facebook and i tried mailing people who live in my city to see if they want to be friends, but not many of them respond
    I wouldn't respond either. I don't respond to people I don't know, as a matter of fact, on FB I don't add people I don't know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 21, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Why are you so hung up on asians?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2010, 07:18 PM

So you go out in person, and meet people, or use actual dating sites, Facebook is not a real "dating" site,

I only add people to mine to be neighbors on farmville or farm town and have many I don't know but we merely help buidlign the game.

So a person like that, after perhaps a few months of working on a game, you may chat ( but not trying to date, just chat)

If you want to date asians there are dating sites that can let you pick that out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do women go with older guys? [ 24 Answers ]

Can anyone shed some light?

Why do guys stand women up? [ 15 Answers ]

I haven't been dating very much - my last boyfriend was my first boyfriend and I haven't dated anyone since (eight years ago). I've been trying internet dating but I keep getting stood up on the second dates. I am a funny, intelligent, talented, if inexperienced 33 old women. What am I doing...

Do some women like the bigger guys? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a big guy. I would compare myself to Jack Black, maybe a little taller and bigger. I've always thought that women preferred guys who weren't overweight until I met a guy at work who is much bigger than I am and is married. I'd like to know what his secret is.

Excuse me I've had unprotected sex 5 times with guys and I'm a guy do you think I have [ 4 Answers ]

Excuse me I've had unprotected sex 5 times with guys and I'm a guy do you think I have an std?

View more questions Search