Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 09:48 AM

I think this is more of a vent than a true question. You are making generalizations.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 09:51 AM
    Reading this thread you started gives some insight to your problem. You are creepy and have a stalker-like mentality.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ds-436998.html
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 10:00 AM

Wow, that is very creepy.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 10:42 AM

It might just be the way that you're coming across to women in general. Not "Japanese women," but all women.

I am a 30 year old woman and would never, ever consider hitting on an 18 year old boy, American or not! That, in and of itself, is creepy-stalker-ish.

Sounds like you need to start looking for women your own age.

On a side note: I lived in China for two years and have only had wonderful experiences with Japanese nationals. They are a pleasant, wonderful culture. Some of my dearest friends are Japanese.
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2010, 10:00 PM
    What to do if you meet a girl in CHAT who had ignored you in real life?
    A few months back( about 2), I met this girl in my city. A foreign student in america.
    They say they would keep in contact( she and her friend) with me and they did for a little. Then they dropped me. I guess they lost interest.

Well I found one of them today in Skype. I didn't realize it until the end when she gave me her email address and I saw that it was the same address I had in my notebook from the time she gave it to me in the bus when we met.

She ignore me in real life.. but when we met in Skype today, she was excited and happy. We even agreed to talk later and be friends..

Hehehehe. And she doesn't know it was me.

When I tell her next time, I wonder what she will say
    MandyMarieLove Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Jan 29, 2010, 10:53 PM

Hunnn, maybe she'll realize how much she truly likes the real you! Lol. Obviously she missing out, and don't let her get to you if she doesn't act the way you expect or want her too.. lol. Sometimes us girls can be jerks, lol. Just move on if things don't work out.. :DD

Hope I Helped,
    MandyMarie
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 30, 2010, 01:50 AM

It could just be that she got busy with things in her life and lost contact with you. After awhile she probably just didn't know how to reconnect. If you didn't really know each other very well, then she most likely figured that you had lost interest, as well.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 02:29 AM

Going by your other threads,I wonder if she gave the email on the BUS after a few minutes chat just to be nice, she ignored you in real life, and as you say,does not realise its you on skype..

She may just ignore you again once she finds out.

Your 30,I'm just wondering what age this girl is?
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Jan 30, 2010, 11:11 AM
    A girl That I'm having feelings for Is really nice But Not that pretty, is it OK?
    I'm a guy. ANd most guys love sexy beautiful girls. WEll, I'm looking at her pic and no matter how many times I look at it, she doesn't have that hot look that I have dreamed about. I mean, it's OK but it's just kind of disappointing.

And I'm wondering if I should stop getting too close to her so that I can look for my idea girl.

By the way, we're just friends, in fact penpals and we haven't even met
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 11:15 AM
    By your other posts, I think you need some serious help... more than we can give here.

Let me guess, this is an 18 year old Japanese girl, right?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=6063043
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Is this a Japanese girl?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=6063043
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 11:17 AM

I wouldn't waste her time.

Before the picture were you interested?

Hot sexy beautiful wonderful lovely is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks fade,the wrinkles set in and maybe a few pounds,humans get heads colds and don't look so pretty then...

If your ideal is for ever young and beautiful how will you ever fall for perhaps not so perfect,but perfect for you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozoDOP2 View Post
    I'm a guy. ANd most guys love sexy beautiful girls. WEll, i'm looking at her pic and no matter how many times i look at it, she doesn't have that hot look
    Are you a handsome, buff guy? Hot too?

If so, why are you wasting your time looking for a girl online? Real-life ones should be throwing themselves at your feet.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 30, 2010, 12:46 PM

If you are that shallow, that you would ignore everything else just because she's not a supermodel, then you need to leave now. She WILL know if you have those thoughts and feelings around her. Women can tell if someone is forcing themselves to be with them, and it doesn't feel good.

Leave now. Go find someone you find more physically attractive, but less interesting and compatible, and stop wasting everyone's time. She deserves someone who isn't 'disappointed' by her appearance.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jan 30, 2010, 01:15 PM

J_9 that link doesn't work
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search....archid=6063043
    When I tried to click...
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Dang, it was a link to all of his questions asked. They all center around young Japanese exchange students.

Just click his profile and you will see.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 04:21 PM

Even though people always want to say that "looks don't matter" they really do. Physical attraction is big in a relationship. If you aren't physically attracted to the one you're dating or the one you're interested in, there is something wrong, and you shouldn't even bother.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 04:24 PM

You need to get real. Do you want to mess with a girl's emotions, or are you looking for a serious relationship? If you really are 30 years old, you are extremely immature.
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 05:18 PM

After reading everything else, I really think you need to leave these women be. Please.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Why do you keep asking these questions?

You're 30 but you're acting like a 13 year old. Leave the poor girl alone, I imagine she'll be horrified when she finds out it's you.

Everyone has told before and I'll say it again - move out of home, get some professional help, grow up.

Stalking Japanese girls on Skype is no way to live your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do women go with older guys? [ 24 Answers ]

Can anyone shed some light?

Why do guys stand women up? [ 15 Answers ]

I haven't been dating very much - my last boyfriend was my first boyfriend and I haven't dated anyone since (eight years ago). I've been trying internet dating but I keep getting stood up on the second dates. I am a funny, intelligent, talented, if inexperienced 33 old women. What am I doing...

Do some women like the bigger guys? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a big guy. I would compare myself to Jack Black, maybe a little taller and bigger. I've always thought that women preferred guys who weren't overweight until I met a guy at work who is much bigger than I am and is married. I'd like to know what his secret is.

Excuse me I've had unprotected sex 5 times with guys and I'm a guy do you think I have [ 4 Answers ]

Excuse me I've had unprotected sex 5 times with guys and I'm a guy do you think I have an std?

View more questions Search