Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jul 6, 2004, 06:19 PM
    Javascript query
    I have a website I have created and some of the links open in new windows. This is simple enough to do. I have used the code:
    <a href="wherever.html" target="new.window"> but the problem is that I have no control over the size of the window. I would like them to come up in a small window that cannot be resized or maximised.
    tadds Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2004, 10:55 AM
    Re: Javascript query
    Create a JavaScript function
    [pre]
    <script language="JavaScript1.2">
    <!-- Script Begin
    function NewWindow() {
    window.open("sample.html","title","toolbar=0,locat ion=0,directories=0,menuBar=0,scrollbars=0,resizab le=0,
    width=320,height=120,left=100,top=100");
    }
    // Script End -->
    </script>

[/pre]

Then just call the NewWindow() routine when you want a formatted window. Play with the options until you get it correct.
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jul 21, 2004, 03:51 PM
    Javascript query
    Awesome. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WWW::Mechanize and Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am using Mechanize module of perl to do some web based testing.The client side validation which is written in javascript cannot be invoked from mechanize . I searched for it... The result is No.. No.. No.. Theortically Impossible. Javascript cannot be called from Mechanize. But...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Does internet explorer support javascript anymore? I sometimes get that question from a site. Thank you. Brenda.

View more questions Search