Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perro3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 07:43 PM
    Immigration fraud
    My friend was merried and merried a second person to fix his immigration status, with time the process went through and became a us citizent then he got divorced from the person that submited his petition. Is this consider fraud if so what are the charges and can his citizenship be revolke?

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 32 Answers ]

My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried...

Immigration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

Is it a crime for a person to get paid to marry an out of country(Phillipines)person to enable them to get citizenship here in United states? If so, Where can it be reported?

Immigration Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

I married my husband on September 29, 2004. Immediately after we got married he was arrested and sent to INS detention. I paid the lawyer to get him out and also posted a 5,000 bond. Over the term of our marriage he has slowly become verbally and physically abusive. Twice he has physically...

How can I tell if it immigration fraud? [ 12 Answers ]

I know someone who just married a man to obtain a green card and then about 8 month later got pregnant by another man?what is that?is it legal?

Need Help Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me, My friend has made a reckless decision to gain citizenship to the U.S.A. and I don't know what to do! She is Canadian and a lesbian, she is marrying a gay man that she just met a few months ago. They are getting married in L.A. in 2 weeks. I have called the U.S. consulate in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.