Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trebreherb1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 03:11 PM
    If I haven't made a payment on a FL judgment for 10 years is it still collectible?
    If I haven't made a payment on my Florida debtor judgment for over 10 years is it still collectible?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2010, 03:19 PM

If the judgment was not renewed at 7 years it can't be collected upon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I made a judgment error and not forgiven for it [ 3 Answers ]

I made a judgment error by insisting my lady friend attend a HIV (AIDS) awareness training session. She actually did not wanted to go however it was compulsory and I forced her. She was hugely embarrassed and it is my fault (her words). I had to raise my voice and she was really upset with me. We...

Judgment placed despite up to date payment program [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a civil judgement placed against me in Massachusetts for about $13k. Can they take my Federal Stimulus check which is due to me in July? I am awaiting a small State tax refund which I am pretty sure they can take. The original summons was sent in 2006. The Lawyers office told me...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

Judgment / payment [ 15 Answers ]

First and foremost, I would like to say “what a great forum this is for advice.” I have two judgments against me for the sum of $3,500.00 and $2,900.00. I have agreed to pay on each debt, $100.00 per month. These people are very intimidating on the phone I might add. What scares me is the fact...

Judgment made by court? [ 10 Answers ]

IN a civil case, if the plaintiff never attend the hearing, can the court grant judgment when no plaintiff is there? Would that judgment be consider void, since the court did not obtain jurisdiction to hear the case? Can a affidavit that is not notarized be considered valid as evidence before...

View more questions Search