Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wetbodies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 09:09 AM
    Deny access to teenager
    Hello, I have very minimal computer knowledge. Now my computer (dell with XP) after pushing the power button on the tower is "on" and after Welcome, I have my desktop. How do I "lock" the computer, so that it cannot be used at all by anyone other than myself? I need specific steps please. Thank you very much in advance.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2006, 09:21 AM
    Go to

Start menu

Control panel

User accounts

Then

Change the way users log on/off

And read the boxes checked it will give u the exact info.

Later

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing teenager in Maine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello again - I've asked several questions of the Psychics involving my family - and have had some very enlightening answers that have helped to clear up some age-old mysteries. Now I ask for your help for another family in my area... Last Wednesday, a teen girl, Coreen Wiese, reported on...

Worried about my teenager [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old son who has chosen to live away from home. He still lives in the same town as I do and asks for my help with money once in awhile. I have told him that I will buy him groceries if he has a stable place to live. He has moved in with my sister who is an alcoholic. I don't want to...

What do you talk to a teenager about? Teens help me please. [ 23 Answers ]

Okay there's this 15 year old girl that has been instant messaging me because we both have the same taste in music but I never catch her in time to actually speak with her. I don't think she realizes that Im 29 years old knowing that some people don't bother to look at profiles. I wonder if I...

Can't access pop3, Pop3 access not working from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP SP 2 - Its been about a week since any of my pop3 accounts have worked (Gawab, Gmail, Spymac, Toughguy). The error messages I am receiving on all of my pop3 accounts are similar to : The host 'pop.gawab.com' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name...

View more questions Search