Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marn86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Children's Show played by puppets main character named Galileo
    I used to watch a show when I was a kid (in the 90's) and it was played by puppets and the main character was blue and named Galileo. There was also a robot and a 2 headed guy that had one purple face and one green face... If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it this has been driving me crazy!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 12:25 PM

Could it be Groundling Marsh?

Groundling Marsh on TV.com

YouTube - Groundling Marsh - Intro
    stephcincas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Magentas castle maybe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking help to find name of a sci-fi book with main character named Singer [ 3 Answers ]

There was a book I had borrowed from the library, probably sometime in the 1980's, so I know it's got to be a bit dated. The main character was named "Singer" and the book starts with him traveling through the woods, returning home after a long absence. It turns out that he has telepathic abilities...

Old children's TV show with puppets [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a show that I haven't seen in year it used to come on about 10-13 years ago. The people were all puppets and they prince was always missing the princess would try and find him the only character I can remember was a guard of the princess he had a purple poof of hair and...

Children's TV show 90s rat puppets [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a show from the 90s about evil rat who lived in a rubbish dump and slept in washing machines. If anyone know what it was called I would really appreciate it thank you

I'm looking for a book. Teen. Vampire related, the main character was named Poppy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Our town library closed and all of the books were dispursed. I never used to write down the names of the books I had read and now I wish I had. Plot: Poppy and her best friend, I think his name was edward. Friends for years. Poppy is diagnosed with cancer. Then she finds out that "edward"...

Finding book. Character named Adam Blum. [ 1 Answers ]

I was reading back over some of my older blogs and I found a quote from a book that I was apparently reading at the time. I remember loving the quote, but the name didn't ring any bells... "And I knew I had found her: My partner for survival in a post-Apocalyptic America." - Adam Blum I...

View more questions Search