Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatolapor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2004, 08:32 PM
    UML object oriented design
    Hi Mr/Mrs
    I want to know more information about UML and object oriented design and how please help me and ntify me about some URL in my issous.
    Tanks.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2004, 07:11 AM
    UML object oriented design
    Well start with this page :

http://www.cetus-links.org/

Other than than, just try Google and other search engines. If you've got some spare cash, I can recommend a few books on Amazon.co.uk
    summers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2004, 01:02 AM
    Re: UML object oriented design
    Hi,

I just started a course on UML but I quiet don't undertand what is object oriented design... can someone explain to me what it is in simple terms instead of big ugly words..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Object in nose [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: Does anyone have any advice on getting an objecrt out of a child's nose? One of my son's stuck a bead in his nose and he is too young to blow, so it won't come out. It is not blocking his airway but I don't think it should stay in there. If nothing comes up I think I am taking him to the...

Strange object... [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old male and I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. A feew weeks ago I noticed something near my anus... well actually right at the end of my tail bone. It's a round lump and its very hard. I can even move it around, like its just there under my skin attached to nothing....

Automation object [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if you could help me? I started recentley working in a company. I am at the moment working on some listings of data bases in Access 2000. I was trying to make e customers phone list with the form similar to the one at Northwind Example. Everything went well with the table, form...

View more questions Search