Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodiel821 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 11:03 AM
    In a 501c3 do we have to have the medical form that we have filled out by our campers
    In a 501c3 do we have to have the medical form that we have filled out by our campers stamped by the Doctor with his license number on it?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 11:21 AM

This is more a question of good governance than it is a 501c(3) question. My advice is there should be a review by the doctor or other medical professoinal of each form - so that management is assured that forms have been received from all parents and that the doctor has been notified of all pertinent information (such as meds that some campers may have to take). I would bet that the American Camping Associaton has some guidelines on this - have you checked with them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filled form 1040 instead of 1040NR [ 3 Answers ]

I am an F1 student, and I have been filing the form 1040 through an online software for the last three years. Someone had told me that I need to file 1040 since I meet the substantial presence test. Is it correct? I've been a F1 student for the last 4 years, and have been spending 9 months each...

Forms to be filled for Section 12 of w2 form---F1--OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Iam an Indian. I am on F! visa. I am working as graduate teaching assistant in the university till August in Alabama. From October I am on OPT and am working in Tennesse. My company paid me relocation and I am in 401k plan. I came to know that Other than 8843 and 1040NR-EZ, I need to fill...

Who has a copy of 1040 form with all filled out [ 3 Answers ]

Who has a copy of 1040 form with all filled out

FOREIGN AGENCY-what form to needs to be filled out? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a foreign agency with no US branch helping to find staff for U.S. employers abroad. How should we report and tax fees we collect for our services? Is it correct If we use W-8 BEN form? What is our liability? What is US employer liability. Can we use U.S. tax treaty that applies to our...

View more questions Search