Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eugenesarpong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 10:59 AM
    American friends now
    I really want friends from america and europe
    brittanygn Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Then I suggest you find a site with a good pen pal list. Start of slow with letters it is very intriguing to receive a letter from a friend. The internet is far to forward for many people. Writing a good old fashioned letter will put you in the right direction. My sons have penpals all over the world but they receive a list from school.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 10:38 AM

brittanygn had a really great suggestion, but if you're internet savvy you could also use an internet site (Facebook/My Space).
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 24, 2010, 04:36 PM

Have to spread the rep.

I agree with both of the above posters suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I gain american citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I gain American citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? I am a British Citizen and in my early twenties, am I able to still gain dual citizenship? My mother was born in America although she lives in the Uk. I also have an English cousin who married an American in the last...

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search