Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie35466 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 10:31 AM
    Trouble breathing and headaches
    It started about 6 months ago, I started having bad chest pain. I went to the emergency room twice, only to find out that they couldn`t find anything wrong with me. Then shortly after the chest pain stopped, and I started having shortness of breathe. The shortness of breathe comes and goes, but now I am having small headaches and a tingling in the brain. I went to my doctor and he just gave me pain medicine. I just want to know what`s wrong and figure out why I am beinf plagued with all this symptoms. PLease help me!!
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Feb 8, 2010, 10:58 AM

It seems that you are on the right path by visiting your Dr. You really need to be your own advocate and be persistent with them. Sometimes they need to keep digging until they find what it is. Do you think it's a possibility that you are having anxiety attacks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having trouble breathing? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am having trouble breathing I don't have asma I am pretty sure but I don't know what else it could be... I am at a lost can someone help me?

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

7 week old kitten has trouble breathing [ 5 Answers ]

My cat had 5 kittens. The runt started breathing funny a couple of weeks ago. I thought she may just have a cold or allergy,but she hasn't gotten rid of it. There is no noticeable discharge coming out of her anywhere. She eats, drinks and plays and climbs just like the others. But she sounds awful....

Trouble breathing (coughing a lot) [ 2 Answers ]

I have felt like I have phlegm in my chest lately (if that's possible), my chest has felt tight lately and I have always coughed a lot, what might this mean?

Trouble breathing. Stressed out. Headaches [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 and I've been having a rough social life for about a year now and I'm having trouble breathing... it only started like half an hour ago and it has never happened to me before... if I don't think about breathing and force myself to breathe then I stop breathing... it feels like I'm not...

View more questions Search