Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idontlikeschool Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 02:21 AM
    Spotting twice in a month. Not Pregnant
    Hi, I am 21. I have always had irregular periods, anywhere from 4 weeks to 6. I am never early, always "late" I last had a normal period Dec 15. I then spotted for about 4/5 days Jan 11. No cramping, no period signs. Then I spotted again Jan 24th for a few days. It was still pretty light, both brown and red, and more of a period than the first one was, but not my usual heavy flow. And still, no cramping or signs.

I took a pregnancy test on jan 26th which was negative. (If pregnant, it would have happened like, Dec 12th)

THen, on Friday ( 5th) I started having really bad abdominal cramping. And it has continued all the way though satruday, but I haven't had any problems today (Sunday)

What the heck is going on with my body? I am wondering if it must be stress. My hair is falling out more in the shower, I am breaking out like crazy. But the period-like abdominal pains with no period worried me.
    bossgyal20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 03:31 AM

I think your best bet maybe would to consult a physician if you are going through so much.. its better to be in the know than not to at all... these days you never know... if it was me however I would have been there a long time.. I mean it could possibly be a health issue...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown spotting two month in a row. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 23 yearsold, and have been on my birth control for over a year now. Last month my period was normal. Then I had some light brown spotting only when I cleaned myself after using the bathroom. I went to the Dr. for my yearly exam, and told her about the spotting. She told me it was normal and...

I have been spotting almost all month. Why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for the last three years, and have religiously kept routine. The birth control has helped regulate all my periods, and I haven't had any problems. Just this last cycle, my period last not even a whole day. I was a little surprised seeing how it is usually about 5 days,...

I've been spotting off in on for a month. [ 1 Answers ]

I normally don't have a regular period, but I've had one every month for about 5 months strait, My last period was Jan.11 it is now April 5, I have spotted a little after sex three times in march and once just yesterday, A lot of back pain, no cramps but no period still, I took a pregnancy test...

View more questions Search