Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgramirez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 12:09 AM
    I am bleeding from one nipple and I found a lump around my nipple, help!
    I am bleeding from one nipple and I now just found a lump on the same nipple after doing a breast exam on myself. What could it be?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 8, 2010, 12:21 AM

Go to a doctor. It could be nothing, or it could be something dangerous. The lump could be caused by whatever caused the bleeding, but it's still best to get it checked out. Bleeding is bad, a lump isn't good either.
    bloobie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 07:46 AM
    I Myself, was just wondering if it is okay for my friends nipple to be bleeding. She is going to the gynatoligist today but she is scared. She has implants too but she has had them for awhile now. She also is not pregnant, any answers would help.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding nipple [ 11 Answers ]

Really scared Just had a baby - did not breastfeed and now have bleeding from right nipple only Got to go to cancer clinic for tests - very worried! Any advice

Lump on nipple [ 1 Answers ]

I have like a white like cyst on my nipple when I squeeze it there is a white thick substance coming out I do not leak anything otherwise

?nursing cat with on lump on nipple [ 3 Answers ]

I have a nursing cat with four kittens about 3-4 weeks old. The mother cat is young not even a year old and has had a very hard time nursing. She has developed a large oval shaped hard mass on one of her back nipples. Feels like hard cold clay. Almost feels like it is attached to body. She has...

Nipple bleeding when Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 34, second pregancy and called to say one of her breast bleed in the shower this morning. What might have caused this.

Dog nipple has a lump [ 3 Answers ]

I have a female dog that is about 7 years old she is a mutt, but I noticed that one of her Nipples has a lump on it, she is not fixed and about two months ago she had a false pregnancy where she carried her stuffed animmal with her where ever she went. What could it be ?

View more questions Search