Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chaneyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 10:15 PM
    As the co-signer making payments On car loan.What are my rights?
    I co-signed for my ex car 3yrs ago. She left the state w/ the car and is refusing to make the payments,also she is in bankruptcy. I am making the payments what can I do to get the car from her?

Check out some similar questions!

Student car loan with no co signer [ 5 Answers ]

So I'm a junior in college the car I have been driving for years finally made its last ride I really need to get a new car so that I can work and go to school. I have no family that can help me with a cosign and I only make about 1000$ a month cause I'm working my way through school I have the...

Warrant for not making car payments [ 9 Answers ]

In the state of Georgia can they put a warrant out for not making your car payment and how long do they need to wait if they can. How months

Can I take my car back if he's been making payments? [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Canada. I was dating a guy and leased a car for him to drive. The car is in my name, insured in my name, payments are in my name. He has been making payments and as of right now, until I actually see the receipt for the week he said he paid the dealership is in default by one week. He...

Co Signer of Car Loan Gone Bad [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I co-signed for my ex boyfriend over 5 years ago. When we broke up only 3 months after I co signed we agreed to take our cars into our own name. I did this and waited about 6 months before contacting him to see if he was going to take care of this matter. He never did take care of the...

Co-signer on Car Loan and Account Garnished [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have just had our joint account garnished/levey yesterday and all the bank would give us was a phone number that was only in operation from 8-5pm. They would not tell us any details only that the account had been garnished. Today we have found out that is for collection of a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.