Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving To All
    Happy Thanksgiving to all, enjoy the day with family and friends, be kind to all, and pray that the world will soon be in peace.

Be thoughtful of others who have less, help someone in need. If is far better to give than to receive.

Happy thanksgiving to all.:D
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 06:12 AM
    Hey fellow Americans - Happy Thanks givings all the way from europe
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 23, 2006, 06:20 AM
    You got that right! Resets my internal peace program as a part of the prayer, knowing I can manifest world peace best when I am peaceful. Thanks for the reminder Mr. Yet, thanks.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Quote for the day,

On Thanksgiving I will stop to give thanks that my family is safe and healthy, especially because I realize that, following the tragedies of this year, it is all too real a possibility that they might not have been.

Bobby Jindal
    BabyAbagail06 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 01:54 PM
    Happy Thanksgivng to you too hope you enjoys this day , one day we will have peace and the war will be over... I pray every day because my brother inlaw is over there fighting for are country... Please pray for him and all of the other men in irag!! Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I go to Thanksgiving with her ? [ 11 Answers ]

My wife and I are separated and Thanksgiving is creating drama. My wife asked me several times over the last month to go with her to Thanksgiving with her family. Now the day before she's getting all emotional and feeling down. I don't know whether I should go because it's creating all kinds of...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone [ 5 Answers ]

18 THINGS YOU CAN ONLY SAY AT THANKSGIVING! 1. Talk about a huge breast! 2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. 3. It's Cool Whip time! 4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst! 5. That's one terrific spread! 6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat. 7. Are you ready...

Thanksgiving [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little more than 2 years. He's jewish and I come from a catholic family.. what does this have to do with thanksgiving? Well, he's been to my family parties for christmas for the past two years, and I've been to his house for hanukkah for the past two...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

Thanksgiving [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know how to start a pol, but the pol answers are: 1. yes 2. no 3 not sure Now for the question. Do you think Thanksgiving has lost it's initial meaning? Post what you think you have to be thankful for. I just got through with reading the post on Christmas lights and colors in...

View more questions Search