Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutieypie04u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 08:05 PM
    How do you get rid of a keloid on tongue
    i got my tongue pierced about mid december. and recently ive noticed a keloid growing on bottom and when it stopped one grew in on top. what can i do to make them go away. i rinse just about 2 times a day, when i forst got it it was just about every hr or so id actually rinse it. i followed all the rules, is there any particular reason its gettin a keloid??? i really dont want to take my tongue ring out. but if that is the only way to get rid of them so be it.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of a keloid/scar tissue from a piercing? [ 36 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced and it rejected and now there is what the piercer says is scar tissue but it may be a keloid. How can I get rid of it? I want to pierce it again and don't want these lumps there. I had it pierced 3 times already lol. The first time had it for 3 years and had to take it...

How do I get rid of a keloid? [ 4 Answers ]

How Do I get rid of a keloid?

How to get rid of a keloid scar [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hip peircing and they did it in the wrong spot.I have keloid scars and dey are red.. purple.

Keloid from my lip piercing.how do I get rid of it! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a keloid on my lip from where I got my lip pierced. Its really big and looks like a gross pimple that just Won't go away. What should I do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.