Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MagicMilkz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Children's animated fantasy movie from 80's/90's with boy
    There's this movie I wacthed when I was younger on vhs & all I remember is that it was sort of a fantasy type animated children's film, & there was a young boy and all I can remember is this scence I think when the boys in his bedroom or something and there's all these colours and stuff splashing around I think like waves & there's this sort of owl/wizardy type animal...
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 9, 2010, 04:32 PM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110763/ The Pagemaster (1994)
    I just rented this for my daughter the other night and we all enjoyed it! Hope this is the one.
    MagicMilkz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 12:05 AM

Nah it ent that one... its got some kind of evil animal type wizardy person init... and the boy goes to some sort of different world...
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 01:58 PM

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
    raquelray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 03:54 AM
    I'm looking for the same type of movie. I think the movie starts with the boy in his room faling asleep - the movie is actually what he is dreaming. There is something like a street festival or a marching band outside his house that wake him up. Later on he is in a different type of world and he opens a forbidden door out of curiosity and I can't remember anything else. Does anyone know what movie this might be?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMilkz View Post
    Theres this movie i wacthed when i was younger on vhs & all i remember is that it was sort of a fantasy type animated childrens film, & there was a young boy and all i can remember is this scence i think when the boys in his bedroom or something and theres all these colours and stuff splashing around i think like waves & theres this sorta owl/wizardy type animal....
    Possibly Rock-A-Doodle.
    YouTube - Rock-A-Doodle part 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

'80's/'90's children's animated movie? [ 11 Answers ]

There's a movie that never got very popular to my knowledge (I used to rent it from Albertsons back in the early '90's) that I've been trying to find that I remember watching a lot as a kid, but I can't remember too many details of it. From what I remember, it's animated in a unique style. The...

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Kids fantasy, animated/live-action 80's/90's [ 4 Answers ]

So this sounds REALLY weird but I know I've seen it, and I feel like I've seen both a live action and an animated version, though their circumstances were different in each. Basically in either version someone falls or is cast into a large vat/tub/pond of some mysterious multi-colored liquid and...

View more questions Search