Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetypot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Why is my pup don't eat anything
    My pup is 3 months old. She ate a lot since she was with me. I de wormed her last month and there was few worm out. Last few days I de wormed her again half of the tablet she took last month. After 1 one day she feel ill already and vomiting a little water like only a saliva and she never eat anything at all. Seems her stomach is aching. Wanted to vomit but she can't. What will I do to this?
    fmshaw Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 07:28 PM

Go see a vet.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 07:43 PM

Please contact your vet. It could be a lot of different things... Sounds like she could be having a reaction to the wormer. You might want to brown hamburger and mix it with rice...
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 07:53 PM

I agree with going to the vet.
    It could be due to the worming tablet (what type did you give?)
    Or a completely different reason.
    n15 Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Feb 7, 2010, 08:18 PM

See if she does exercise and get ungry after you find out why she can't eat
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by n15 View Post
    see if she does exercise and get ungry after you find out why she can't eat
    It's a PUPPY!! Geez...
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky098 View Post
    ITS A PUPPY!!!!! Geez....
    Indeed, at 3 months no puppy should be being exercised hard (nothing more than playing and short walks) and larger breeds shouldn't undertake hard exercise until 1 year of age.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 06:38 AM

Of a dog won't eat, it's a good sign that something is wrong. Dogs have survival embeded into their brains.
    I agree with Shaz and Lucky, not thebest idea to exert your pup.
    Has you puppy been vaccinated yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 7 week old pup won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

We had a dog hu had 6 pups yesterday we got rid of the mother and 1 of the pups have gone from happy and healthy to droopy and won't eat just wants to sleep is she depressed because her mum has gone or does she need 2 go to the vet?

New pup, won't eat or drink [ 4 Answers ]

We just got a 4 month old Yorkie pup last night. So far he hasn't eaten anything except one little treat, and that took him a while, and he hasn't had anything but a couple of sips of water. He has very little energy and seems to be quite shy of us. He'll only come around if we get on the floor...

Pup won't eat [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 8 week old aussie pup that has no interest in dog treats, likes human things such as cheerios or our dinner meats (which we really won't give him- save an occainional bit). Anyway he doesn't seem to want his food. He eats a minimal amount and regularly skips a meal or snubs the bowl,...

My <1 yr. Pup won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I need help. My pit bull mix pup, around 10 months, just stopped eating. A couple of days ago I noticed that she has become very skinny. I tried mixing her food with soft food but she only ate a couple of bites. I tried again today and she ate a whole can of soft food, but only when I hand feed...

Lab pup won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter brought home a lab puppy which had been left chained outside an abandoned home without food and water. The puppy's been here a little less than two weeks. It's probably around 3 months old. It had been eating fine until last night, when it really didn't eat that much. Kind of picked at...

View more questions Search