Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AtruDiva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 05:08 PM
    I was wondering if there was any way you can help me answer these questions w/a step
    I was wondering I f someone could help me answer the previous questions using step by step methods so that I can figure out how to answer a,b, & c?
    leechaolan Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2010, 07:43 PM

Sure, which questions?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 10, 2010, 07:13 AM

I think the OP is referring to this:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/physic...ml#post2221338

AtruDiva - if you want to ask a follow-up question to your original post it's best to use the "Answer this question" box. Starting a new thread like you've done here is confusing to everybody. Anyway - I've given you some good hints as to how to solve the problems in your original thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step parent adoption questions [ 38 Answers ]

I live in Western NYS. I had a daughter in 2002 with my ex husband. We separated shortly after and I was granted sole custody in 2005 due to his lack of involvement with my daughter. Currently I have sole custody and his visitation rghts were suspended in 2006 for 6 months and he never repetitioned...

Answer these hr questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,I am jayaveer, doing my final year btech. Please send answers to these questions 1.what do you understand by product development & it servicescompany 2.given a choice which kind of organisation would you like yo join?why? 3.why do you think Microsoft has emerged as global leader in software...

To all those that answer my questions [ 2 Answers ]

One part of this service that I don't like is that it will not let me rate all those who answer the questions for some reason. You have to wait and rate several other people first before rating them again which I don't like. So for all those people who answer my questions and don't receive ratings...

View more questions Search