Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Staytru8581 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 04:19 PM
    Grand theft auto
    About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend bought a stolen four wheeler unknowingly and now he is being charged with grand theft auto in the third degree what should we do
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 05:24 PM

Tell them who he bought it from, show them the bill of sale he got when he bought it.

And hire a very good attorney.

As long as he did not know it was stolen when he bought it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What consider a grand theft auto [ 3 Answers ]

We were purchasing a trailer from someone.. I lost my job.. So we found a nother couple to take over the leas. We missed 3 trailer payment.. and couldn't pay our lot rent. We have to move it to a other rv park.. then we gave it over to the new couple.. the owners now know about it.. Can we be...

Grand theft auto [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya can anyone tell me if danny dyer does the voice over for kent paul in gta san andreas?

Grand theft auto [ 5 Answers ]

My son is 15 and has stoled a vehicle will they charge him as an adult? This is not the first time he has been in trouble at this time he is going to court the 10/ 23/07 for burglary and theft.

Grand theft auto [ 1 Answers ]

Does grand theft auto carry the same penalty as unauthorized use of an automobile

Grand theft auto [ 2 Answers ]

Can you be charged weith grand theft auto as part of a repo? And can you be charged with it if you hide the car from the repo man? (this was done due to advice given by a lawyer) and then the car was ditched with the keys inside... what can I do? And what can I be charged with??

View more questions Search