Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mutual Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 02:54 PM
    Criminal record information in uae
    Hi I used to work in uae for more than 10yrs, and due to financial crises in dubai I had to leave and could not pay my loans and debts completely. I have job offers in other gcc contries and in europe. I don't know where I stand, because in uae loan defaulter is rated as criminal as they don't have any law of bankrptcy or... If want to fly to other gcc or europe all flights are via dubai. Do you think I am in big problem, will I be able to travel via dubai (just transit) to europe or other gcc contries? Or will be areested or detained

Check out some similar questions!

Will a Deportation and criminal record in UAE effect my UK VISA application [ 5 Answers ]

Dear all, I am an Indian working in Delhi. I am planning to go to UK for studies. I used to work in UAE, but unfortunately was deported from UAE to India due to a criminal case. Will this deportation and criminal record be checked by UK embassy before issuing me a VISA? Will UK Embassy issue me...

Does a criminal record go away? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom was involved in a domestic dispute over 10 years ago, she was charged with assault but they never specified that it was domestic (between her and her boyfriend). Does she need a pardon or does it get cleared after so many years?

Do I have criminal Record? [ 8 Answers ]

Ummm I was just wondering, I was caught stealing from the company I was working for. They had the police take me in but I wasn't fingerprinted nor had my picture taken. They had a 3rd party company charged me and I paid a fine. Do I have a criminal record?

My criminal record [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I would like to access my criminal/arrest record online for free where can I check for it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.