Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelbet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 12:32 PM
    I'm trying to understand what non trivial differences between nations means.
    Understanding the world economy and different strategies for entering into foreign markets. A question in my text book uses the phrase 'nontrivial differences' and I don't understand the phrase so I can't begin to understand the question.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 12:41 PM

Trivial means minor; nontrivial means major.

A trivial difference would be I like apples and you like oranges; a nontrivial difference would be you believe in corporal punishment of "our" children and I do not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really don't understand what this means. [ 3 Answers ]

Your town's local newspaper is looking for a student to write a regular column About school life. Write a letter to the editor persuading him or her that you Should be the person to write this colomn. Be sure to use convincing language And at least two reasons you are the best person to write...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

United Nations [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do a degree in international relations, can I get a job in UN with such a degree? Which job markets I'm I likely to work in with such a degree?

View more questions Search