Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstbreal4me Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2010, 12:08 PM
    However she did make sure another couple went with them and shared a room not that, that makes it any better but at least they were not alone.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jstbreal4me View Post
    however she did make sure another couple went with them and shared a room not that, that makes it any better but at least they were not alone.
    Two couples away for the weekend,I thought she went for a serious closure weekend?

I'm sorry to say but that sounds like a fun weekend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jstbreal4me View Post
    however she did make sure another couple went with them and shared a room not that, that makes it any better but at least they were not alone.
    That was some useful info that you conveniently left out of your original post! :confused::mad:
    jstbreal4me Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2010, 12:17 PM

Well it was meant to be fun not a fight she just wants him to leave her alone without it coming to uglyness and the law getting involved or he and I fighting which has almost happened a few times already
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 12:48 PM

You said it yourself in your very first post -

Yes, you are a fool; yes, you are stupid.

Sorry to be so blunt but you just aren't getting the message.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 12:51 PM

Yes, this is not closure, it is renewing or remembering. This is not what they do, they may have exchanged a email, they may have even meet for coffee for a hour,

A weekend is an affair,

So yes
    You are a fool if you don't see this for what it really is, and you are stupid for being there when she got back
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 01:32 PM

You don't go away for a weekend to get closure with a guy you may consider taking out a restraining order against.
    You ignore them and if that doesn't work,you go for the restraining order if necessary.
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 12, 2010, 05:24 AM

Are you kidding me? If anything, all she is doing is draggin her ex along. He will never leave you two alone now, because the ex thinks he has hope with her. I would dump this her ASAP. Why would you want to be with a girl that would do this to you? Or think that this is OK? Be strong, don't let her tag along!
    Her ex will never ever go away if she doesn't tell him to get out of her life and leave her alone, especially taking a so called closure trip!
    All your doing right now, is trying to convince yourself that this was OK, and that it is for the best! But that is all that is happening! Get out now while its a lot easier!
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 12, 2010, 05:31 AM

Ok I can't believe this one, I have to post again! DUDE wake the heck up! She is telling you everything that you want to hear~! WHy ? To play you! SHe is saying another coupe was there, why? To put you at ease, she is saying its to get him to leave her alone? Why to ease you! I don't know about you, but for me to get someone to leave me alone, I don't go away on the weekend with them! Get your head out of your butt! Don't be that fool. Your relationship is never ever going anywhere starting like this. Best thing is to end it now. She is not a good person like you say. A person you want a restraining order on, you don't go away for the weekend. Leave her to dust, even if you like her a lot, abviously she is confused, so just leave her and let her think it out! DO NOT BE STUPID PLZZZZZZZZ , You will regret it! Mark my words

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest,we just want [ 10 Answers ]

We are doing hotel and we would like to say thanks for our stayed guest,we just want to send the thank you letter thorough email to the check out guest

I stayed true, and she had sex [ 9 Answers ]

I was with this girl 2 years before she broke up with me with no explanation. Six months later, she came back to me saying she made the biggest mistake of her life. I agreed to get back with her granted she take the time to gain my trust back and prove nothing like this will ever happen again. Upon...

Has anyone every stayed in Pisciotta Italy? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I am new to this group, and want to see if anyone has ever visited, or stayed in a b&b or hotel in the beautiful little town of pisciotta, italy? We will be flying into rome in October, and staying for 2-3 days, and Then moving on to other parts of italy. One of the places we had...

Divorced but stayed together [ 7 Answers ]

I was divorced in 1989 but we stayed together till last July 2007. Everything was in his name. We bought a house I put down 1/2 the down payment and always worked and raised the kids. He did nothing around the house. Never lifted a finger. I also put several large chunks of money from...

Stayed Less than 183 days in NJ on L1 [ 1 Answers ]

I stayed for less than 183 days in NJ on L1. I was in us from mid may 2007 till mid oct 2007. Presently I am in India. Do I need to file 1040 or 1040 NR? Will I be a part resident or Non-Resident for NJ? What is 1040 NR-EZ? Do I need to file it also?

View more questions Search