Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmilli55 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 11:08 PM
    Looking for a Debbie Reichle
    Looking for a friend who lived at Anderson Air Force Base Guam around 1967 to 1970.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 10, 2010, 03:13 AM
    Hello dmilli55. Can you provide a bit more information for your search? Was she a service member or a spouse to a military member? An approximate age and any additional information would be of benefit.

Feb 14, 2010, 02:11 PM

Hi -

Service brat - her father was stationed at Anderson Air Force base, Guam 1967 to 1970 timeframe. Debbie and her sister Pam Reichle - Debbie appx 54 or 55 and Pam appx 53 or 54. I know they had a brother but I can't remember his name. Her father wa enlisted I do know that but don't know his first name. Debbie, Pam & I were in Girl Scouts together and went to Dededo Middle School. Pam & I went to the Elementary school 6th grade together before going to Dededo. I wish I knew more I am hoping to find them and a couple of other friends from back then... thanks for your help

Feb 16, 2010, 10:09 PM

Hi -

I know trying to find my friends from way back then is hard but its one of my many bucket list to reconnect with my old friends. I hope they all had a good life and want to reconnect with the couple of friends I've been able to find from Guam... take care
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 17, 2010, 02:00 PM

There are a number of your classmates with profiles listed with Facebook and Classmates.com. I will keep trying to locate your other friends in the mean time.

Feb 18, 2010, 06:21 PM

Hi -

Thanks I've been using Facebook & Classmate.com & mylife.com that has helped some. I've been sending emails to all of the Reichle hoping one is Debbie or Pam and I guess it would help if I could remember their brothers name althou I have sent email to guys who I feel would be in their 50's hoping they are related so far no luck. I've even gone to find old friends by maiden name websites still no luck. I even sent email to Girl Scouts of America hoping they would give me information - I know with patients and determination I'll find them. Thanks again Take care

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soap Opera Debbie: What should I do with this love life of mine? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys, thanks for opening :) I was with my ex for over two years. Whilst we had a very strong connection, we also had strong differences about certain things; he was extremely money focused, he never wanted to talk about his feelings, we didn't have much in common, and I wasn't very...

View more questions Search