Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slw0910 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Whirlpool dryer reset buttons
    My sister lost power and now her Whirlpool Thin Twin dryer will not work, even after checking the breaker box. IS there a reset or did it fry the dryer. Her refrig no longer works either so there may have been a big surge when it came back on.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reset whirlpool dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I have a whirlpool dryer and its about 8 years old.. I ran the dryer and went out and came to return that the dryer wouldn't start when tried to sart another load. I check the fuses and notice that the fuse was blown. I have changed the fuse but the dryer still will not start. Is it a...

Whirlpool dryer reset switch [ 0 Answers ]

Have a whirlpool dryer, was running fine. Maintenance man turned off breaker by accident when changing the hot water heater, while it was running. Turned breaker back on now the dryer won't run. He says there is a reset switch, have torn it apart, top to bottom, any suggestions? Of course he says...

Reset button for Whirlpool dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Whirlpool Dryer, selecting normal time to dry the start button does not start the dryer.. . Is there a reset or internal fuse on this?

Reset switch on a whirlpool dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the reset switch on a whirlpool dryer?? Ita a semi-pro 10kg 3RAWZ481E MLO

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.