Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 08:42 AM
    Bryant 340MAV Code 33
    Hi, I noted an intermittent heat issue with this model. I replaced a very dirty air filter.

Now I get code 33. It would seem as though I am locked out. How do I perform a manual reset on this unit? I tried pushing the button on the rollout, but it doesn't seem to depress (very far anyway). Is there some other way to reset the unit?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 340mav trouble codes [ 5 Answers ]

Bryant 340MAV giving trouble code 33. We replaced the filter - shut off the power for 30min to reset the code- worked for about 6 hrs. now it is showing code 33 again. Blower works, but heat won't kick on.

Bryant Plus 80 Code 33 [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 80 that is throwing a error of 33 (limit or flame roll out switch is open). The last time this happened was because the hot surface igniter was broken (frequent problem as my furnace has a tendency to short-cycle). I had picked up a couple extra ones so I had them on hand to...

Bryant Plus 80 code 14 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a bryand plus 80 heater. It will work some of the time but the other times it will try to start and then stop and flash code 14... ignition lockout. What would be causing this.

Bryant code 33 [ 1 Answers ]

Bryant gas funace model 310aav042090aaja. Code 33. Wired around limit and it worked fine. Replaced with new limit throws code again. Vents clear. Filter clear. What next? Is it really getting too hot? Runs about 4 minutes before throwing code and cycles down about 3 minutes.

Bryant plus 90 code 43 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 90 series. I'm getting a code 43. From what I gather in my search, does it have anything to do with the blower motor?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.