Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hkswma Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 09:41 PM
    Should my name on W2 exactly match SS name on card?
    My social security has four names because I'm on a H-1B so they took my whole name from the passport. At work I only use my first and last name on my documents so my W2 has first and last name only.

I basically use first, last name for everything banks, credit cards, etc..

Is that any problem that I ignored my 2 middle names?

Thanks.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 02:48 AM

Your name of the tax return that you file by you must match the SS records.
    Even there is some difference of W-2, report the income and file the tax return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muratti match [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the word, it's origins etc? We play many sports against our local insular rivals and these matches are termed "Murrattis". I can find no meaning of the word during web searches or in English or French dictionaries. The only use I have come across is as a name....

Bank name doesn't match. [ 3 Answers ]

I received a letter from a collection agency. The Original Creditor reads First Bank. The correct name is "First Card". The account number is correct. How does this name difference affect this account? Thanks in advance.

The match up [ 8 Answers ]

Do you guys know anywhere in lowell like a speeding date or something similar where you can meet friends, I'm new in town I have friends but wouldn't hurt to meet new ones around my area I'm a pretty 18 year old female interested in ages 19-25 Mature PLEASE!

I want to match this [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find where I can watch or download the show Super Force. Can anybody help me?

Does it match [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm New here... I'm going to my boyfriend's Collage Graduation at 10AM. I'm not sure what to wear. So I took the picture of my to option. I think the black shirt is too series, but a lot of my friends say the pink doesn't match. Can someone help me?...

View more questions Search