Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 07:28 PM
    Headsets for telephones
    If you can recommend a headset to attach to a desktop not cordless telephone would be appreciated.

With the headset that I am using now, sometimes people say my volume is low. It would be nice to have a headset (if not too expensive) that would increase my voice volume so I wouldn't have to talk allitle louder than what I am comfortable talking.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 10:57 AM

Plantronics )) Home Headsets )) Home Office Telephone & Headset Systems
    This company makes it, you will have to look around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old Telephones anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys Does anyone know where I can find some more information on the workings of old Manual telephone exchanges? I have obtained and collected a lot of very old wooden switchboards and want them to get working again. Any ideas on old manuals or technical information? Regards SG

Bluetooth headsets [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am looking for a bluetooth headset that doesn't flop on my ear I have always had motorola can anyone suggest on that won't move on my ear I have also tried jabra :)

Mobile telephones [ 2 Answers ]

Early today I had a converstaion about mobile phones... I am intersted if someone can explain to me how the whole system of coversation works. I mean how is it possible that the voice is transported to another phone? Oh and if you could explain it in plain english I would be most satisfyed.

Bakalite telephones [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of black bakalite telephones circa 1950s uk. I have had them working, I wired them to standard BT "jack" plugs. During a house move the cables got taken off. Can anyone help me with the re-wiring please?

View more questions Search