Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2010, 03:39 PM
    I don't know what to do anymore please help!
    Okay so my boyfriend of 2 years now. Got this new job and since the job and the guy that he met he has been taking pain killers all the time and I mean like 4 or 5 everyday... and its changing him he is becoming moody towards me. Im not sure how to talk to him about this because every time that I bring it up he just denies it and then gets made at me for even thinking that but its been almost 2 months and he has taken them everyday.. I need help I'm not sure how I should talk to him about this... I need some ideas on how to bring it up and have him actually hear me out instead of instinly getting mad at me.
    Thank you everyone this is urgent
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 03:50 PM

You walk away and leave him alone. Have nothing to do with him. That will get his attention, and he can make a choice, you or the dope.

Be prepared though, he may choose the dope. If he does, don't go back!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Doesn't seem like he's putting much effort into repairing the relationship. Why be with someone who looks like he's given up on the relationship? If he can't provide you what you want, then walk away. He's not the one giving you a hard time. You're the one giving yourself a hard time. Quit torturing yourself. Find someone who will treat you the way you want.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 10:41 PM
    This sounds like an addiction-and you can't make him quit,he has to make that choice himself.
    I would consider leaving him to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just don't know what to do anymore. [ 18 Answers ]

I am sitting here crying, and I needed someone to talk to about it. And aparently I can't do that here at home. I live at home at my mom/dads house. Back in September, my cheating husband finally broke the last straw by hitting me and acting like a jerk. And I left him. My life has gotten so...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I heat my life at home. See me and my mom have been fighting non stop day and night over really the stupidest things ever (well I think they are. I love my mom don’t get me wrong but I really don’t want to fight with her anymore, she jest gets me so mad some time’s that I jest explode in her...

I really don't know what to do anymore! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey , Please help My boyfriend is thinking of breaking up with me! He said that he is unhappy with me, he feel controlled and he said he always has to think about that he will do. He says that even though I don't like the restaurant business, he want a woman who is going to back him up and...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search